Hi ,I am Neesie

Anyone like my pics???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd start your fun sex session by spanking that fine white slut ass until your bum turns bright red,making you very wet!! then it's time to give you a sound, fun pussy licking, fingering your tight pussy, then finding your swollen clitoris and sucking on it, hard, using my thumb to press down on your clit head,while sucking you!! Wiggling my tip of my hot tongue on your clit as i suck on it, giving you multiple deep, orgasms! I let you enjoy your body shaking orgasms, then I'll plunge my hard, thick 8" long, BBC deep, deeper, inside of your pussy, hitting your pussy sensitive spots, making you cumm all the more!!!

Yes, I'll own all of your hot, sexy white body in the bedroom!! Have you walk around in bra, high, high heels, stockings, then plunder that pussy! Sucking on your titties, putting clamps on your tit nipples, a clitoris ring on your clit, making it more sensitive to the touch! My heavy black balls slapping againist your white ass, when I fuck you doggy style!!

Hi ,I am Neesie,a 52yo married lady from North West Uk. I love looking at all the BBCock. Will be about in Birmingham with girlfriends in May and would love some company when back in my Hotel;) I will post a date later

You are soooo beautiful!!!!!!!!! what a beautiful lady to instantly fall in love with! :)

Nessie, you have a beauty that is as incredibly rare as are the sightings of the other Nessie on Loc Ness:) Thank you for sharing your beauty with us here on the forum board and i hope you will keep us posted on your progress in pursuing your interracial passions!

Back