Hi I am Amanda

Why do white men always bother me because I go with black men? Seriously

• Is it because they think whites are better?

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Is it because they are scared of losing me to black men(which has happened lol)

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters
I am 26 years of age, I am a single mum to a beautiful princess. I live in Den Haag in the Netherlands and only date black men and occasionally Moroccan men and I get a lot of ******* from white people because of it. Curious if other people have the same problems and how they deal with it. Always looking to meet nice people

Heb je whatsapp zo ja stuur even prive berichtje dan kunnen we makkelijkr praten
En wie weet binnekort wel daten..

Hey Amanda
Alles goed?
Ik woon toevallig ook in den haag:) misschien dat ik je al een keer ontmoet heb hahaha....
Lijkt mijnwel leuk om je re ontmoeten , ik vind het altijd leuk als dames donkere mannen waarderen

I am 26 years of age, I am a single mum to a beautiful princess. I live in Den Haag in the Netherlands and only date black men and occasionally Moroccan men and I get a lot of ******* from white people because of it. Curious if other people have the same problems and how they deal with it. Always looking to meet nice people
hi amanda i am morrocan boy looking for sex.

Hello Love! you came to the right place! Here there are many nice black cocks that can satisfy your desires. Try them!

You will find that problem wherever you go.

Back