HI GUYS!!

Hi there:)

just joined so thought i'd introduce myself. My name is Kim, i'm a 43 yr old petitie blonde with a cuck hubby and just adore black on white sexual meets and fun. Been swinging with my husband for a few years now and only recently came to light that he was a cuck so taking full advantage of the fact and getting the best of both worlds whilst i can ;).

Hope to speak to some of you like minded people in the future and always looking for some fun in and around Lancashire either with or without hubby present:unsure:

Kim xxx
(Smoking Blonde)

Hi there Kim welcome to the site and glad to hear that your enjoying the lifestyle. Sarah and I are younger than you guys but just got started in to swinging or more like me sharing her with other men about a year and half ago. Sarah and I love the MFM threesomes. Sarah will hopefully get her first black cock fucking on New Years day and I hope she enjoys it. I would love to see Sarah take many more black cocks in the future. Well enjoy the site and can't wait to see some of your posts on the threads here.

Many many BIG BLACK COCKs HAHA and interracial loving..

Hi there Kim welcome to the site and glad to hear that your enjoying the lifestyle. Sarah and I are younger than you guys but just got started in to swinging or more like me sharing her with other men about a year and half ago. Sarah and I love the MFM threesomes. Sarah will hopefully get her first black cock fucking on New Years day and I hope she enjoys it. I would love to see Sarah take many more black cocks in the future. Well enjoy the site and can't wait to see some of your posts on the threads here.

Hi you two and thanks for the reply:)

Glad you are both enjoying the fun and hope you have a fantastic New Years day:wub:

Kim xxx

Hi there:)

just joined so thought i'd introduce myself. My name is Kim, i'm a 43 yr old petitie blonde with a cuck hubby and just adore black on white sexual meets and fun. Been swinging with my husband for a few years now and only recently came to light that he was a cuck so taking full advantage of the fact and getting the best of both worlds whilst i can ;).

Hope to speak to some of you like minded people in the future and always looking for some fun in and around Lancashire either with or without hubby present:unsure:

Kim xxx
(Smoking Blonde)
Iam trying to get my wife blacked,iam sure she would like it,i just want to share her.Ps i love your sexy avatar.

Back