HI guys!

Wow so many guys on this site. To be honest I want to try a BBC but I have a really big fear. Not that it wont fit or hurt too badly. I am afraid I will want to divorce my husband! I have heard stories of how women are "turned out" or "go black" and they are transformed forever. It's almost lie being turned into a vampire or something....

Don't just say OH MY... say YES SIR BIG DADDY and kneel before me so I can help you rid yourself of your gag reflex and swallow me down to my ball sack with the greatest of ease. Getting yout throat fucked nice and deep like it was your pussy or asshole. Don't worry I would still kiss you afterwards.

TRAIN you to serve my BBC with all your heart and soul. Make you the happiest little Asian Girl and see to it you grow as a submissive. Until your inner slut takes control and spreads like soft butter for BIG BLACK COCK

Wow so many guys on this site. To be honest I want to try a BBC but I have a really big fear. Not that it wont fit or hurt too badly. I am afraid I will want to divorce my husband! I have heard stories of how women are "turned out" or "go black" and they are transformed forever. It's almost lie being turned into a vampire or something....

YES... it is so true... ONCE you get a taste on my magic stick you will be changed forever! And dont worry, so long as it is an Experienced Black Dom like me... you will be proper opened up. Ya see, any man with a cock can just shove it in you and any man with an ego can just boss you around. BUT THE ARTFUL BLACK DOM and can make you crave it over and over again. You should come meet me in Atlantic City somtime and get to know me.

Spank ya later,

Sir Rock

that is a fear that will pass...i've done a married white lady for about 5 years and her husband had no clue...after she figured out that i was still banging other women and going to strip clubs she ended our affair , but she never left her husband and at the same time while we where together she never had sex with him either (so she says)

You're an *******!

Thank you... but not just any Animial... The right kind that make you dream about the deepest darkest chocolate skin covering your silkly creamy body... warm flesh that makes your ******* rush hot through your veins. I would make you cum so hard your neighbors would feel it!

Dont be scard of the bbc. Im in youarea and am willing to take it slow and train you to worship BBC like you should.. Contact me via private message and after you enjoy my big cock you can tell the community about your first black experience!!

Thank you! I am meeting my first BBC today. I am so nervous! Any suggestions?
Take it nice & slow & don't rush it. Only take what U can handle. Depending how big the cock it just might B the best fuck of your life. Your pussy will B streached out & U will love it. Your sooo hot so he should want 2 fuck a new hole in your ass...I know I would. U look amzingly yummy. I would B rimming U all night long babe. Mmmmm yummy. Have a great time & please tell me all about it & if it happens 2 B a let donw 4 U cum 2 Fl & I'll make it right.;)

Back