Hi from Sue & Jerry

View attachment 397914 View attachment 397915 View attachment 397916 View attachment 397917 d015.jpg View attachment 397919
Jerry likes to photograph Sue and also likes to watch and/or video tape Sue with her black lovers.

She had a steady black boyfriend for several years, but he got transferred overseas with his company. Fortunately the Atlanta area has an outstanding population of dynamic, professional black men who like to get freaky but also know when to cool it.

While we like to put it "out there", we also don't go completely "out there" as we have to maintain a certain level of discretion.

Looking forward to getting to know many of you on this site.

Sue & Jerry

Last edited:
saw your posting this last weekend on Craigslist....beautiful...you had a few more pics there. A friend has asked me to drive her to Atlanta next month....I can say I was not really inspired to go....but who knows now. LOL

View attachment 397914 View attachment 397915 View attachment 397916 View attachment 397917 View attachment 397918 View attachment 397919
Jerry likes to photograph Sue and also likes to watch and/or video tape Sue with her black lovers.

She had a steady black boyfriend for several years, but he got transferred overseas with his company. Fortunately the Atlanta area has an outstanding population of dynamic, professional black men who like to get freaky but also know when to cool it.

While we like to put it "out there", we also don't go completely "out there" as we have to maintain a certain level of discretion.

Looking forward to getting to know many of you on this site.

Sue & Jerry

Bush is so pleasantly beautiful it's a fine work of art.

Back