Hi from Spain

rabatuone

Male
From
Spain
Hi from Spain! Small dicked white submissive cuckold here, craving for big black cocks. Used to be married but my ex wife left me for her lover six months ago. She never let me participate, she only used to tell me the things they did and how they did them and then she allowed me to masturbate my clit with two fingers and a dildo. I begged her not to left me, offered to be their slave, her and also his, but nonetheless she left me. The last time I saw her she gave me the only creampie I have ever had of her lover. Now taht I have not a woman mistress I am becoming more and more sissy, and satisfy my cravings with the ocassional big black dicked male *******, whom I instruct to play as my wife´s bull.

Hi from Spain! Small dicked white submissive cuckold here, craving for big black cocks. Used to be married but my ex wife left me for her lover six months ago. She never let me participate, she only used to tell me the things they did and how they did them and then she allowed me to masturbate my clit with two fingers and a dildo. I begged her not to left me, offered to be their slave, her and also his, but nonetheless she left me. The last time I saw her she gave me the only creampie I have ever had of her lover. Now taht I have not a woman mistress I am becoming more and more sissy, and satisfy my cravings with the ocassional big black dicked male *******, whom I instruct to play as my wife´s bull.
You need a girlfriend quickly. You sound like a good boy and what a waste if you don't have a bitch to be a good boy for

Back