Hi from a Curious, Shy, Russian Girl...

Hi everyone

You guessed it... I-I'am new. Um... I have been dating my bf for 2 years and he is Korean. I feel like I am missing out on something and I had this strong urge to sign up. So, here I am.

I don't know if I am your normal girl since I mostly read and I am not an avid tv watcher. I collect vintage books of any subject; I try to perfect my cooking and baking skills; I love fashion like a normal girl, but I also make my own stuff; I like photography, and I am trying to get myself to model to become less insecure about myself lol. I am relearning how to play the celloand learning piano.

I hope everyone is doing okay :>

better look of me:
gauchos005.jpggauchos0021.jpggauchos0061.jpgoutfit 002.jpgoutfit 004.jpg

Wow! Nice state,hun. You'd get many cocks over there. I have seen many hung georgian men on here. Keep searching,please. However,don't be scammed too.

Hi everyone

You guessed it... I-I'am new. Um... I have been dating my bf for 2 years and he is Korean. I feel like I am missing out on something and I had this strong urge to sign up. So, here I am.

I don't know if I am your normal girl since I mostly read and I am not an avid tv watcher. I collect vintage books of any subject; I try to perfect my cooking and baking skills; I love fashion like a normal girl, but I also make my own stuff; I like photography, and I am trying to get myself to model to become less insecure about myself lol. I am relearning how to play the celloand learning piano.

I hope everyone is doing okay :>

better look of me:
View attachment 245090View attachment 245091View attachment 245092View attachment 245093View attachment 245094

welcome on board although i have some doubts u r a fake profile. verify urself dear ;)

Isn't Georgia a country beside Russia?
Actually, Georgia is within RUSSIA; however, Lana indicated "in [the] Georgia state", the one bordered by TN, Alabama, South Carolina and FL, of the United "States". Sincerely, it IS possible for an 18 year-old, Russian teenager to be in the state of Georgia, United States RIGHT? or California?
RIGHT? (Does: 'benefit of the doubt' rise to the frontal cortex of anyone reading this?)

Just asking...

Actually, Georgia is within RUSSIA; however, Lana indicated "in [the] Georgia state", the one bordered by TN, Alabama, South Carolina and FL, of the United "States". Sincerely, it IS possible for an 18 year-old, Russian teenager to be in the state of Georgia, United States RIGHT? or California?
RIGHT? (Does: 'benefit of the doubt' rise to the frontal cortex of anyone reading this?)

Just asking...

Yes, it is possible that a Russian could be living in Georgia (probably way more than likely), just as it is likely that there could be a Georgian (think Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta, Macon, etc, etc) living in Russia. However, given the proximity of Georgia (the country) to Russia, I automatically assumed that the Georgia she was living in isn't the one that I used to live in with pine trees, red clay, peaches, and pecans.

That's telling us Honey, you set us straight, we now know what state you are in in the USA, so what City are you near, if you will say, New Geogia Peach!!!

Back