Hi Everyone

CLTCouple

Couple
From
NC, US
My BF and I have been together for a few years. He's white and above average and I am extremely satisfied with how he fucks me. However, we're both very very curious about BBC. I'd love to hear from women/couples who have taken the plunge about how it changed their relationship. I don't want to lose what we have but we're both very turned on by this.

New here but any advice would be greatly appreciated!

- A

Hi, hope you give it a go. I'm very happily married, my hubby is ok in bed but wanted me to experience black cock so I've been active since 2013.
Don't listen to all the 'black superiority' stuff, most black guys I've met have been fun, respectful and just a great fuck. If, when you get experienced, you like the 'black superiority' stuff or being 'owned' or whatever, you can get more into that if you want. Otherwise keep it casual black cock sex! X

My BF and I have been together for a few years. He's white and above average and I am extremely satisfied with how he fucks me. However, we're both very very curious about BBC. I'd love to hear from women/couples who have taken the plunge about how it changed their relationship. I don't want to lose what we have but we're both very turned on by this.

- A
As a semi-active Black Bull may I chime in? Aside from penis size, personality absolutely counts! That being said, once the BIG in 'big black cock' is established lol...it matters that the man attached to the penis (or vise versa lol) is actually compatible to what you two are looking for. I tend to look for and meet ('meat'?) FUN Couples!
Eff - You- En, FUN :) So how does it change relationships? Well, if you go into it with the right mentality (Having FUN) in all of my cases, my feedback is that couples' sex life actually INCREASES.

There are variations to swinging - or just experimenting, if you will ;) - whether mutual, or dominance, or cuckolding, or just casually adding a third guy. The Couple (you two) are in complete control of YOUR fantasy, so look for the compatible man who fits YOUR needs/wants/desires.

That being said, HAVE FUN and have some good ole fashion Fuckin' lol :D

-Mike

As a semi-active Black Bull may I chime in? Aside from penis size, personality absolutely counts! That being said, once the BIG in 'big black cock' is established lol...it matters that the man attached to the penis (or vise versa lol) is actually compatible to what you two are looking for. I tend to look for and meet ('meat'?) FUN Couples!
Eff - You- En, FUN :) So how does it change relationships? Well, if you go into it with the right mentality (Having FUN) in all of my cases, my feedback is that couples' sex life actually INCREASES.

There are variations to swinging - or just experimenting, if you will ;) - whether mutual, or dominance, or cuckolding, or just casually adding a third guy. The Couple (you two) are in complete control of YOUR fantasy, so look for the compatible man who fits YOUR needs/wants/desires.

That being said, HAVE FUN and have some good ole fashion Fuckin' lol :D

-Mike
Well said! Agree 100%

Hi, hope you give it a go. I'm very happily married, my hubby is ok in bed but wanted me to experience black cock so I've been active since 2013.
Don't listen to all the 'black superiority' stuff, most black guys I've met have been fun, respectful and just a great fuck. If, when you get experienced, you like the 'black superiority' stuff or being 'owned' or whatever, you can get more into that if you want. Otherwise keep it casual black cock sex! X

Amen Sister

- A

Not sure if you're even still active but I love your status post.

Back