Hi everyone! :-)

Hi everyone! My name is Nicole. I'm 23 and very much single and very much enjoying every minute of it. I grew up in the Midwest in an affluent family. I am the youngest of three. My parents do not approve of interracial relationships. I never thought of them as racist but I can see how people would think that. The first time I ever had sex with a black man was on spring break during my sophomore year of college. I never told anyone, not even any of my sorority sisters who I was on spring break with. After that I was hooked. I have never dated a black man but I have been sleeping with black guys ever since. Last year I even slept with a black woman. I prefer not to to say where I am and I will never show pictures of my face. None of my friends or family have any idea that I am sleeping around with black people and it would negatively effect all of my relationships if they knew. I'm in a situation now where I don't have any problems meeting black men (and even black women) so I'm not looking to hookup with anyone from here (I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm just saying that isn't what I'm looking for right now). Keeping this part of my life a secret from everyone around me kind of bothers me sometimes, so basically I am here to just make friends and talk with like-minded people.

Hi everyone! My name is Nicole. I'm 23 and very much single and very much enjoying every minute of it. I grew up in the Midwest in an affluent family. I am the youngest of three. My parents do not approve of interracial relationships. I never thought of them as racist but I can see how people would think that. The first time I ever had sex with a black man was on spring break during my sophomore year of college. I never told anyone, not even any of my sorority sisters who I was on spring break with. After that I was hooked. I have never dated a black man but I have been sleeping with black guys ever since. Last year I even slept with a black woman. I prefer not to to say where I am and I will never show pictures of my face. None of my friends or family have any idea that I am sleeping around with black people and it would negatively effect all of my relationships if they knew. I'm in a situation now where I don't have any problems meeting black men (and even black women) so I'm not looking to hookup with anyone from here (I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm just saying that isn't what I'm looking for right now). Keeping this part of my life a secret from everyone around me kind of bothers me sometimes, so basically I am here to just make friends and talk with like-minded people.
If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.

Good slut

;)Talking about it!

Welcome, please come to the right place, because all here share your ideas, whether they want to address the issue openly or keep your distance, feel comfortable with us, and let it flow that makes you feel comfortable and at ease. your face? does not matter as long as you are sincere in communicating what you have and as I always say, the idea is to have fun. And gave an important step, for continuous without fear.
kisses!

Hi ma'am Texas cuck here. Sounds like when your ready you need a cuck husband to give the appearance of a good wht family but yet at home your a bbc slut. If interested let me know

Back