Hi everyone! :)

kinia92

Female
Hello. My name is Kinga, I'm Polish and I live in Cracow. I'm here, because I love black guys, espacially those well-built :D It's not so easy to find a nice black guy in my country, lack of them in our community. Such a shame ;/ Once again, hello ;)

Attachments

• 1402.jpg
    1402.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 129
  • SDC12295.JPG
    SDC12295.JPG
    1,020.5 KB · Views: 139
Hello. My name is Kinga, I'm Polish and I live in Cracow. I'm here, because I love black guys, espacially those well-built :D It's not so easy to find a nice black guy in my country, lack of them in our community. Such a shame ;/ Once again, hello ;)

Hello and welcome, Kinga. You should definitely post some pics and get verified. That way, the black guys here know you are a real woman and are truly interested in meeting up with them.

Well, you can post a few pics here. I think there is a separate thread for people who want to get verified.

How are you? I'm sorry you're so far. I do love to travel though..

you're perfect baby message me

Back