hi everybody

TashaBigButt

Female
From
DE, US
My name is Natasha "Tasha" or "Tash" but I'm 30 yrs old and have been married for 6 years now. I am 5'1 thick white girl, c cup boobs and a huge ass. So the problem is my best friend is also white and she loves blaguys and she always get me to go out with her and I always get hit on by black men. I have never been with a black guy before so its very interesting to me since I live in Wisconsin and unless your in Milwaukee your not seeing much of any black people out here. She talks so highly of them and cant lie when I see some of the pics she has shown me its very sexy. So anybody wanna chat or fill me in on some things I need to know feel free. MWAH!!!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    739.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    737.9 KB · Views: 143
My name is Natasha "Tasha" or "Tash" but I'm 30 yrs old and have been married for 6 years now. I am 5'1 thick white girl, c cup boobs and a huge ass. So the problem is my best friend is also white and she loves blaguys and she always get me to go out with her and I always get hit on by black men. I have never been with a black guy before so its very interesting to me since I live in Wisconsin and unless your in Milwaukee your not seeing much of any black people out here. She talks so highly of them and cant lie when I see some of the pics she has shown me its very sexy. So anybody wanna chat or fill me in on some things I need to know feel free. MWAH!!!
Hey sexy neighbor. I love the pics. you the hottest ive seen just east of these Minnesota borders

Damn you do got a huge ass i wish i lived close to you

Thicker than a snicker mmmm

Back