Hi all!

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi all, sorry I've not been on here for a few months. Just thought I would post on here to let everyone know I am ok.
Things got a bit too much for me. As you may know I was seeing a black guy, Leon, on and off. But on Facebook I had started chatting with my ex boyfriend from before I met my hubby, a white guy who's initials are DB (they are tattooed above my pussy). It turns out that DB got divorced last year. I then did a naughty thing, I told my hubby I was meeting Leon but actually met up with DB. I told DB all about my recent experiences, showing him photos and my tattoos. He couldn't believe how much I've changed. He said I was a shy lover before and now completely opposite. I started having sex with him and we did everything possible together, he liked the 'new me'!
Meanwhile, as I told people on this sites, my hubby had joined us both up on another swinging site. I started getting phone calls from a couple of black guys, one of whom my hubby had arranged a hotel for the three of us. I was also getting pestered by Leon.
So it all got a bit much and I broke down in front of hubby telling him everything, he was obviously upset as he was always jealous of my feelings for DB- my first love!
I left hubby for a while and stayed either at DBs or my moms.
Me and hubby have now got back together but this time on my terms. I decide who I go with. At the moment I am with hubby but am also seeing DB with hubbies knowledge. Me and DB are making up for lost time and I'm giving him the benefits of my experience!
So all is good now and me and hubby are happier and I feel a lot more in control now!
Want to say a big thanx to the guys who emailed me with kind words! XX

Hi all, sorry I've not been on here for a few months. Just thought I would post on here to let everyone know I am ok.
Things got a bit too much for me. As you may know I was seeing a black guy, Leon, on and off. But on Facebook I had started chatting with my ex boyfriend from before I met my hubby, a white guy who's initials are DB (they are tattooed above my pussy). It turns out that DB got divorced last year. I then did a naughty thing, I told my hubby I was meeting Leon but actually met up with DB. I told DB all about my recent experiences, showing him photos and my tattoos. He couldn't believe how much I've changed. He said I was a shy lover before and now completely opposite. I started having sex with him and we did everything possible together, he liked the 'new me'!
Meanwhile, as I told people on this sites, my hubby had joined us both up on another swinging site. I started getting phone calls from a couple of black guys, one of whom my hubby had arranged a hotel for the three of us. I was also getting pestered by Leon.
So it all got a bit much and I broke down in front of hubby telling him everything, he was obviously upset as he was always jealous of my feelings for DB- my first love!
Me and hubby have now got back together but this time on my terms. I decide who I go with. At the moment I am with hubby but am also seeing DB with hubbies knowledge. Me and DB are making up for lost time and I'm giving him the benefits of my experience!
So all is good now and me and hubby are happier and I feel a lot more in control now!

Welcome back, Ann, glad to hear that you are sexually more empowered. Is DB white or black?

Welcome back, Ann, glad to hear that you are sexually more empowered. Is DB white or black?
A white guy I'm afraid! I'm enjoying revisiting an old lover and seeing how I've changed. I will be going black again when I'm ready! Thanx blackmeat X

Hi hun glad your okay have missed you xxx

Welcome back home baby girl! You were definitely missed! Glad things are working out for you. Take your time so u get it right the first time. *just save me some of that sweet little pussy! ;)

Back