Hi everyone, I am new here and just getting my feet wet. I am interested in intimate hotwife relationships. The kind that involve slow deep kissing, sensual love making and soft whispers between me and my lover. My husband is always with me and we do NOT tolerate humiliation in anyway. If that happens it ruins everything for me. My husband gives me willingly and we share the experience while I give all of myself to my lover. I am choosy and we three must be able to get along well to make things work. I will give myself to the right man completely and for the time we are together I will do whatever he needs me to do. I will take tender care of him and he has total access to my body, but, he must be respectful to me and my husband, he must be gentle unless I ask for more and he must know how to seduce me without alienating my husband. Sometimes, I want my husband involved, sometimes not, but, I LOVE when he gives me instructions and tells me what he wants to see. I also like to go out with all three of us and make it known to anyone that can see us that I am with both my men. Anyone here know what I mean?

Hi everyone, I am new here and just getting my feet wet. I am interested in intimate hotwife relationships. The kind that involve slow deep kissing, sensual love making and soft whispers between me and my lover. My husband is always with me and we do NOT tolerate humiliation in anyway. If that happens it ruins everything for me. My husband gives me willingly and we share the experience while I give all of myself to my lover. I am choosy and we three must be able to get along well to make things work. I will give myself to the right man completely and for the time we are together I will do whatever he needs me to do. I will take tender care of him and he has total access to my body, but, he must be respectful to me and my husband, he must be gentle unless I ask for more and he must know how to seduce me without alienating my husband. Sometimes, I want my husband involved, sometimes not, but, I LOVE when he gives me instructions and tells me what he wants to see. I also like to go out with all three of us and make it known to anyone that can see us that I am with both my men. Anyone here know what I mean?
you had an account here since July 6th, 2016. How are you new? 🧐

Hi Annie, nope, no media. However, I love looking at yours! My husband and I enjoy ENM and this site has been helpful to us in understanding what sort of dynamic we are looking for.

Back