Heyy, Hope You Like

Pressing your face into my hungry pussy Mistress. Grinding my clit against your nose as I spread your ass, inviting Mike to take you anally! OH so good!!! Your mouth an tongue working their magic, my legs quivering, the walls of my pussy clenching and releasing, squirting on your upturned face. OH YESSS MISTRESS!!

I slide my body under you both and lick Beth as she is licking me. Hoping that you will let me taste her anal:rolleyes: juices from your cock.

Ah mike, i was jokin, How feel your hearth, what is your mind, and what you do wit your body. I hope before death you will find a better path, why wasting time and energy, putting picture of your penis on internet, anyway take care.

Pressing your face into my hungry pussy Mistress. Grinding my clit against your nose as I spread your ass, inviting Mike to take you anally! OH so good!!! Your mouth an tongue working their magic, my legs quivering, the walls of my pussy clenching and releasing, squirting on your upturned face. OH YESSS MISTRESS!!

FUCK! It's times like this when I wish I hadn't quit smoking because I could sure enjoy a cigarette right about now! :hot:

Back