hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Christel, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Christel

Christel New Member

Hey all

I am here in hopes of getting of my 1st blk cock i am have always be wondering about them and now that my husband is deployed i finely have the time to live out my fantasy of being with blk men. so let talk and see what happens

2. DAWAINE

DAWAINE Member Real Person

cool where are u located

3. Christel

Christel New Member

jacksonville fl

4. DAWAINE

DAWAINE Member Real Person

that's cool to to know. I just wished that you travel to Philly where i can properly introduce u to several of my local friends

5. 305BigD4U

305BigD4U Active Member Real Person

You ever make it down to Miami? I go up to Jax and used to lived there for a little bit. You look good baby

6. African bull

African bull Active Member Real Person Gold Member

Welcome to the site u have some very nice photos

7. BBCrush

BBCrush Member Real Person

Sexy! Welcome and good luck!

8. Michael Man

Michael Man New Member

hey its mike... i would love to please u. im a tall slim well endowed young black man. email me at perfection78@yahoo.com so we can exchange info and pics.

9. getbent18mark

getbent18mark New Member

welcome to that site. i do travel to FL alot love to be your first

10. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

hi sexy , welcome to a site full of Big Black Cocks , i am sure you can find what you need here.. May all your dreams and wishes cum true....

11. I am about 3hr 30 min from your sexy ass

12. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    It's been a little more than a month since your post and was just wondering if you've had any luck in experiencing your 1st black cock. You certainly are attractive enough to find any number of black guys who would love to be your 1st and 2nd and etc.... It only depends on how seious you really are about doing it... If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything...Okay..??

sbm4u_ATL and Ryan1973 like this.
  13. Troy_BBC

Troy_BBC Member

Welcome!

14. bbtb1962

bbtb1962 Member

What a cutie, maybe we can hook something up, I am in Orlando.

15. Janice K

US
    Thanks for the compliment and interest...What I see of you is pretty nice also..lol Unfortunately, I'm just mostly here for chat with others who have interracail interests..as I'm already very involved and have been for a long time now.. So if you wouldn't mind chatting with me, I'd love to know more about you and at the same time, answer any questions you may have for me.. I also enjoy chat on yahoo messenger... my ID is cmeinfl1 .. if you're interested that is..

16. bbtb1962

bbtb1962 Member

absolutely wouldn't mind chatting with you at all, thank you for the invite, my ID is bbtb1962 anytime you want to chat.

17. Calvin Roberts

Calvin Roberts New Member

18. Janice K

US
    Thanks for the compliment Calvin... You look very sexy also, wow, what a body... maybe we can chat sometime. I'm on yahoo messenger sometimes and my ID is cmeinfl1... my yahoo addy is also cmeinfl1@yahoo.com and if you add me, please tell me where you found me so I don't accidently delete you... Okay..?

19. nycblackbull

nycblackbull Active Member Real Person

i would love to slide some bbc deep in ya......... how u doing sexxy

20. nastyness

nastyness Well-Known Member

US
    That's HOT! I'm a latina who's in hiding about my luv of BBC and I'm married. He does NOT know. Have u gotton any black dick yet?

BlkTyler and pipelayer351975 like this.