Hey.

My husband has been a member on here for quite a while. He's been after me for the longest time about sleeping with another man. Or having a mmf threesome. He finally confessed a couple months ago that he thinks it's erotic to picture me having sex with a black guy.

In all honesty, I've never giving his fantasy a serious thought but it does make for some occasionally in the bedroom when we role play.

He asked me to visit the site and we sat one night just looking through the threads and looking at some of the pics. Reading through the threads gave me very mixed emotions. I laughed, got turned on, also turned off, thought some ideas were hot and some just plain gross and weird. Lol

Anyway, he gave me his I'd and password and suggested I look around while he's at work today.

any way I'm very new to this and just wanted to say hello.

H
My husband has been a member on here for quite a while. He's been after me for the longest time about sleeping with another man. Or having a mmf threesome. He finally confessed a couple months ago that he thinks it's erotic to picture me having sex with a black guy.

In all honesty, I've never giving his fantasy a serious thought but it does make for some occasionally in the bedroom when we role play.

He asked me to visit the site and we sat one night just looking through the threads and looking at some of the pics. Reading through the threads gave me very mixed emotions. I laughed, got turned on, also turned off, thought some ideas were hot and some just plain gross and weird. Lol

Anyway, he gave me his I'd and password and suggested I look around while he's at work today.

any way I'm very new to this and just wanted to say hello.
Hi there I'm Paul glad u on here looking around I think it's really. Hot u giving this lifestyle a chance if u ever venture more than just a fantasy I'd luv to be your Guy!! V

Yes sir I know all about dedication to details. Me and my husband have been together for 12 yrs and he knows exactly what to do to get me going and going and going. Lol.
He's a very giving lover.
That's part of my curiosity as to why this is a turn on for him. We have a fantastic sex life and I can't imagine any man, black or white being much better than him.
Maybe it's the thrill of something different. Idk
It's going to be so fun hearing about your first time. What you and your husband has is wonderful, great but he must know that there is something that you're missing out on, something that he can't give. I'm not taking anything anyway from what you all have that's great like I said, but for him to want to see you with a black man, he knows somethings missing.

There's nothing missing. I'm perfectly happy with having sex with him only for the rest of my life. I'm not sure there will ever be a first time. It's just fantasy and I still can't see myself actually sleeping with another man. I do enjoy talking with you. You keep it real and don't go all weirdo on me. Lol
Well hey if it's just a fantasy that you guys want to partake in but watching, you're in the right place. It's good to have something to share as a couple. Have fun on the site.:bounce::frantic:

Yes!! I certainly don't understand the black superiority deal. And don't get me wrong. From what I've noticed it's not the black guys on here putting off that vibe. It's the cuckold men acting like they are inferior to black men. I don't get it
You're right it is, I'm just myself on here. No act at all needed.

Yes!! I certainly don't understand the black superiority deal. And don't get me wrong. From what I've noticed it's not the black guys on here putting off that vibe. It's the cuckold men acting like they are inferior to black men. I don't get it
You're right it is, I'm just myself on here. No act at all needed.

Back