Hey

Whats up? Im 31, engaged and, much like everyone here, have the fantasy of watching my wife-to-be stretched out by well hung male. She and I have had some talks about making the fantasy a reality but thus far she is extremely hesitant.

I find a woman who is highly mentally and physically into a sexual experience to be the sexiest thing ever. I see many topics on here discussing black men as the dominant sexual beings, and I could not disagree more. WOMEN are the dominant sexual beings. I hope to awaken the sex queen my fiancé can be!

I look forward to chatting with anyone into this lifestyle!

Whats up? Im 31, engaged and, much like everyone here, have the fantasy of watching my wife-to-be stretched out by well hung male. She and I have had some talks about making the fantasy a reality but thus far she is extremely hesitant.

I find a woman who is highly mentally and physically into a sexual experience to be the sexiest thing ever. I see many topics on here discussing black men as the dominant sexual beings, and I could not disagree more. WOMEN are the dominant sexual beings. I hope to awaken the sex queen my fiancé can be!

I look forward to chatting with anyone into this lifestyle!
Hi im john

Drew,

Hope you find all your looking for - if you need help getting the girl on board....get in touch...I'll be glad to offer some advice.

Back