hey

Do you feel a need to cum in a big baby making mess, deep in her tight, married womb?

• Total voters

Horny Hub

Couple
Just another wanna be hub here looking to meet black men interested in chatting with a hopeful husband about his very cute, very curvy, mature, white wife. My wife is short, thick, very busty, G cup, wide hipped, very big assed, very young looking, very experienced with black men and very orally skilled, pretty mom with a tight, natural, fertile and unprotected pussy. Last year a very hung, 23 year old black man asked her out thinking she was at the most 32 years old and single. They dated a couple times (made out and he felt her up) and they sexted and he sent her a video of his enormous black cock hard for her and expressed his need to "cum deep in her pussy, bare." She has flirted with taking a lover for years now, but this time she actually offered to fulfill her young suitors every fantasy with her for his birthday as long as I (her husband) could be there with them. He chickened out and soon moved away. The important part of it was that she was actually offering herself up to this young man knowing full well that he was all about fucking her with his huge black cock and pumping her tight married fertile and unprotected womb full of his young seed! It has been a year now and she still hasn't done anything real but we've been very busy and the right guy hasn't asked her out- mostly because we're never out much. So here I am, a frustrated husband, looking for interracial chat: hardwood81@yahoo.com

Attachments

• user114343_pic5842_1262211987.jpg
    user114343_pic5842_1262211987.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 22
  • user114343_pic5863_1262296330.jpg
    user114343_pic5863_1262296330.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 24
Just another wanna be hub here looking to meet black men interested in chatting with a hopeful husband about his very cute, very curvy, mature, white wife. My wife is short, thick, very busty, G cup, wide hipped, very big assed, very young looking, very experienced with black men and very orally skilled, pretty mom with a tight, natural, fertile and unprotected pussy. Last year a very hung, 23 year old black man asked her out thinking she was at the most 32 years old and single. They dated a couple times (made out and he felt her up) and they sexted and he sent her a video of his enormous black cock hard for her and expressed his need to "cum deep in her pussy, bare." She has flirted with taking a lover for years now, but this time she actually offered to fulfill her young suitors every fantasy with her for his birthday as long as I (her husband) could be there with them. He chickened out and soon moved away. The important part of it was that she was actually offering herself up to this young man knowing full well that he was all about fucking her with his huge black cock and pumping her tight married fertile and unprotected womb full of his young seed! It has been a year now and she still hasn't done anything real but we've been very busy and the right guy hasn't asked her out- mostly because we're never out much. So here I am, a frustrated husband, looking for interracial chat: hardwood81@yahoo.com
look so hot

Back