Hey

Younger late twenties couple from central NC enjoying the lifestyle. Me and my Gf have been together for 6 years and have been a bbc cuckold couple the last 3 years roughly. Sne has several bulls that she hooks up with on a somewhat regular basis, her personal trainer at our gym, my ex co-worker and her friend from highschool are the bulls she hangs out with regularly. We have traveled and have done one or two time things with other bulls out of town.
We are continuing to progress further and further into the lifestyle and are embracing our journey as much as possible. We are open to meeting bulls and other like minded couples on here :)
My name is Lucas and hers is Ana. I’m white about 5 foot 9 medium/skinny build. And she is Latina, 5 foot 3 slim thick athletic build around 130lbs. If anyone knows us please hit us up
Welcome!

Younger late twenties couple from central NC enjoying the lifestyle. Me and my Gf have been together for 6 years and have been a bbc cuckold couple the last 3 years roughly. Sne has several bulls that she hooks up with on a somewhat regular basis, her personal trainer at our gym, my ex co-worker and her friend from highschool are the bulls she hangs out with regularly. We have traveled and have done one or two time things with other bulls out of town.
We are continuing to progress further and further into the lifestyle and are embracing our journey as much as possible. We are open to meeting bulls and other like minded couples on here :)
My name is Lucas and hers is Ana. I’m white about 5 foot 9 medium/skinny build. And she is Latina, 5 foot 3 slim thick athletic build around 130lbs. If anyone knows us please hit us up
Your girl is hot, I recommended getting as much black dick in her as she can handle. Once she has taken as much as she can let the guys finish her off and send her over the edge.

Your girl is hot, I recommended getting as much black dick in her as she can handle. Once she has taken as much as she can let the guys finish her off and send her over the edge.
Thank you :) she definitely does that, she is a bbc queen. I think she’s already been sent over the edge awhile ago ;)

Back