HEY!! XXX

I

Indian uk

Hello :) Start by telling you a bit about myself my ethnicity is Indian but was born in Africa Kenya to be exact am now living in the UK and have been for over 20 years, I go back to Kenya every year well almost Africa always stay’s in my heart where ever I live. am into all types of women not that it really matter’s any more am taken:) however am staying on the site! Have been a member for a while now but just thought I would update my profile!!! Anyway as I said am not looking anymore:( but enjoy chatting and the site in general so that’s me!!! Message me if you want 2 chat otherwise have fun whatever bye for now xxx
:)

HELLO PEOPLE AND MOST OF ALL GORGEOUS LADIES;) XXX NICE 2 BE HERE I HOPE!!:D AM FROM THE THE UK AND AM INTO CHATTING 2 AND GETTING 2 KNOW AS MANY OF YOU GORGEOUS WHITE LADIES AS I CAN!! HAVE ALL THE RIGHT BIT'S IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES,LOL:) WELL I HOPE I DO ANYWAY!! AS FOR WHAT I AM LIKE IN OTHER RESPECT'S WELL HAVE HAD NO COMPLAINTS YET, BUT WILL LET YOU BE THE JUDGE SO IF YOU WANT 2 GET 2 KNOW ME GIVE ME A SHOUT:);) SEE YA :bounce:
Hi married white wife here in the USA. I been with 3 different Black men since being married 3 years ago. Would love to chat with you

Hi married white wife here in the USA. I been with 3 different Black men since being married 3 years ago. Would love to chat with you
hello gorgeous thanks for the note checked out your profile love your pic looking fine;) babe

Back