Hey there :)

JessT

Female
Hey I'm Jess, new here and introducing myself!

Been looking around here for a bit, and have to say I'm really intrigued by what I've seen so far :)

I'm 22, love going to the gym and staying in shape (and checking out the black guys there, haha) and just having a good time in good company!

I've been into interracial for a while since my best friend started dating black guys, and urged me to try it out. I did, and now I think I'm hooked :p

Don't know what else to say for now, feel free to talk to me... :)

Been looking around here for a bit, and have to say I'm really intrigued by what I've seen so far :)

I'm 22, love going to the gym and staying in shape (and checking out the black guys there, haha) and just having a good time in good company!

I've been into interracial for a while since my best friend started dating black guys, and urged me to try it out. I did, and now I think I'm hooked :p

That. sounds good for us cucks who love white women who.want to have sex with black men

Welcome Jess. Wonderful to have you here. So great to hear another beautiful white woman has gone black. :)

Back