HEY LADIES!!!

Jen2016

Female
So I am somewhat aggressive and can be somewhat dominant. I go for what I want. While see most women here are submissive to their bulls, how many of you have some dominance over your bull? I am not speaking of FEMDOM but rather you have certain expectations from your bull?

For example, I will suck the skin off my man whenever he wants, but I expect he goes down on me and does a great job.

Other times I will take control and jerk him off. there have been time I have beenin complete control...

Hit me up and let me know what you demand...a good fucking is understood...

My bull really likes being in control and dominate so when we are together that is how it usually goes and I am ok with that because it turns me on. Sometimes I do like to be in complete control so I save that for other men that I go out with. They don't seem to mind as long as we have sex.

I have to agree with both of you. Sometimes I like to be submissive. Other times a little more dominant. That is, I know what I want and am not afraid to tell a man.

A lot of men like that a woman knows what she wants. And isn't afraid to go for it. As long as she doesn't act like a ball buster. Then they steer clear.

So I am somewhat aggressive and can be somewhat dominant. I go for what I want. While see most women here are submissive to their bulls, how many of you have some dominance over your bull? I am not speaking of FEMDOM but rather you have certain expectations from your bull?

For example, I will suck the skin off my man whenever he wants, but I expect he goes down on me and does a great job.

Other times I will take control and jerk him off. there have been time I have beenin complete control...

Hit me up and let me know what you demand...a good fucking is understood...
Do you find it easier to dominate white boys?

Back