HEY LADIES!!!

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Jen2016, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Jen2016

Jen2016 Active Member

US
    So I am somewhat aggressive and can be somewhat dominant. I go for what I want. While see most women here are submissive to their bulls, how many of you have some dominance over your bull? I am not speaking of FEMDOM but rather you have certain expectations from your bull?

For example, I will suck the skin off my man whenever he wants, but I expect he goes down on me and does a great job.

Other times I will take control and jerk him off. there have been time I have beenin complete control...

Hit me up and let me know what you demand...a good fucking is understood...

MonicaV, bigdickcuck and iluvwfintobm like this.
  2. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

My bull really likes being in control and dominate so when we are together that is how it usually goes and I am ok with that because it turns me on. Sometimes I do like to be in complete control so I save that for other men that I go out with. They don't seem to mind as long as we have sex.

bigdickcuck likes this.
  3. sweetginny

sweetginny Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I have to agree with both of you. Sometimes I like to be submissive. Other times a little more dominant. That is, I know what I want and am not afraid to tell a man.

A lot of men like that a woman knows what she wants. And isn't afraid to go for it. As long as she doesn't act like a ball buster. Then they steer clear.

TheUBM and bigdickcuck like this.
  4. bigdickcuck

bigdickcuck Well-Known Member

Do you find it easier to dominate white boys?