Hey ladies...Best BBC here

LongWoodTroy

Male
Real Person
Hello there. As you probably guessed it, my name is Troy. I am a 29 year old male from the island of Jamaica, living in Virginia USA. I am 6ft, light brown skin tone, with very attractive features. I also have a great head on my shoulders, and one between my legs;) I am seeking women or couples for some straght fun between the sheets. If you want the best cock of your life, or want to know what it sounds like when you wife has multiple orgasms, message me. I am very real and you be aswell. See you soon

Attachments

• chest.jpg
    chest.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 32
  • wood soft.jpg
    wood soft.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 32
  • wood skinned.jpg
    wood skinned.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 36
I'm glad you like. But seeing it and felling it is the difference between an appetizer and the main course...Irie

I wonder why I can't upload files from my iPad . I was trying to post some pics on here for you.

Lol. No fetish with snow Lana. They are fruit of the loom boxers. And they come in 3 packs from walmart. Just the pick of the draw I guess. But you should only worry about what's underneath the boxers;)

Hello there. As you probably guessed it, my name is Troy. I am a 29 year old male from the island of Jamaica, living in Virginia USA. I am 6ft, light brown skin tone, with very attractive features. I also have a great head on my shoulders, and one between my legs;) I am seeking women or couples for some straght fun between the sheets. If you want the best cock of your life, or want to know what it sounds like when you wife has multiple orgasms, message me. I am very real and you be aswell. See you soon
mmmm looks yummy

I've been getting some good responses from messages. But it seems as though the women don't know if they really want to takt the BBC leap. Come on ladies, jump on this pogo stick if you can jump that high;)

Back