hey jen here!

how would u like me?

• Total voters
Tell me what woman isint worthy of big black cock ? Many cocks here [ all ] would love to bury there tool deep inside your guts and make u coo all night long , its not a matter of just posting pictures and talking the talk but acting upon your request and walking the walk....
im interested in walking the walk

Hello sexy. I am a slave owner in the NYC area and I would enjoy introducing you to her sometime. If you're not afraid to venture down that road...drop me a line sometime.

o baby i wouldn't be able to speak while u in me
mmmmmm...I'm quite sure you would too preoccupied to think about speaking once I'm deep inside that totally awesome tight wet throbbing pink pussy!!!!I can imagine you riding my hard black shaft...cumming all over it & thrusting in rhythm as I fuck you like you never thought possible:-D

hello i am henry from brooklyn nyc and i hope we can chat at least and maybe meet its been a looong time since i had a white girl and need one in my life i am in brooklyn Bed sty hope you like what you see and please add me on your messenger if you have

henryhoard@yahoo.com
wow henry i have to say im very impressed! im jenifer, 24 yrs old from midtown manhattan. iv only had one bbc, and it was great. im single and looking for some fun. if i happen to like you further, i maybe looking for something else. but only time will tell that.

mmmmmm...I'm quite sure you would too preoccupied to think about speaking once I'm deep inside that totally awesome tight wet throbbing pink pussy!!!!I can imagine you riding my hard black shaft...cumming all over it & thrusting in rhythm as I fuck you like you never thought possible:-D
mmmm i can only dream till its for real

i would totally appreciate that i see you have your hands full here and so many men to choose from the question is what are you really looking for what ever direction you take i support you and just wann abe a friend first what I or We can do together can be done later i await your reply
i am very interested

View attachment 187849View attachment 187850View attachment 187851

hey everyone! im jen 24 yrs old from new york. I am single and have been looking for some fun and possibly a relationship. i stumbled on to this site after meeting my friends bf who was black. My gf told me he had a massive cock and that i need to try black. now im here and ready to meet my own bbc. Please help me and rate me, so i know u guys are interested or if im worthy of a black cock.

very sexy and surely worthy of a BBC

Back