HEY If you want some black PHILLY cock in U

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWAINE

Male
Real Person
From
PA, US
Hey I'm real horny and looking for another man's wives to play with. So tell me why I'm not getting real offers to meet mature couples who are interested in some fun . I'm very real if your are real too and live within 50 miles from Philly we should exchange contact info mafilms91@gmail.com
p.s. u should send me your photo

Hi, we are local to Philly. New to this site. Looking for relaxed, respectful, and fun time. Not into Dom or cuck. Husband is straight. Let us know.

We would love to meet with u I would to invite the two of u to a party that I'm, having . But I find it better if we take thing slowly until we get to know one another first . If your are a real white slut for blackcock then w would love to have at u. Life is to damned short to deal with wanna be players who are not truthful or exciting . Sorry for the way that i've been ratting on. I'm not new at this . I would love to share some fun times with u contact me with some photo's my info is above

Attachments

• BBC from Delaware.jpg
    BBC from Delaware.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 33
  • balls deep creampie.jpeg
    balls deep creampie.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Double stuff ND lynn.jpg
    Double stuff ND lynn.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 33
  • This could be u soon II.jpg
    This could be u soon II.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 37
We would love to meet with u I would to invite the two of u to a party that I'm, having . But I find it better if we take thing slowly until we get to know one another first . If your are a real white slut for blackcock then w would love to have at u. Life is to damned short to deal with wanna be players who are not truthful or exciting . Sorry for the way that i've been ratting on. I'm not new at this . I would love to share some fun times with u contact me with some photo's my info is above
We are new to this and appreciate taking it slow. We are for real. When you say "We" who is we?;)

I'm sorry for the discrepancy with my pro nouns .I do mean me at first unless u come to one of my event then I mean my friends and valued guest

Ohhh. We are new to this so a group thing may be out in the future. Tell me more about you.
I am blond, blue eyed, 5'6" tall. I am very curious and turned on with the thought of having a black cock in me.

I will take some of me and send them soon.

How do you get the "real person" status? There seems to be a lot of scammers or fake people?

hey i know u must either summit a driver license or u can always have photo graph with the words black on white.net with u user name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back