Hey guys!!

Jackie1802

Female
I am new to this site. My name is Jackie and I go to school up in New York. I am a junior and I run track. I love to have a good time, try new things, and meet new people. So, hit me up.

I am very attracted to black guys and interested to see where this goes. I'm single by the way. Also, I wouldn't mind hooking up with a girl either.

TTYL

Attachments

• IMG950433.jpg
    IMG950433.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 335
I am new to this site. My name is Jackie and I go to school up in New York. I am a junior and I run track. I love to have a good time, try new things, and meet new people. So, hit me up.

I am very attracted to black guys and interested to see where this goes. I'm single by the way. Also, I wouldn't mind hooking up with a girl either.

TTYL
Hey there sexy! Would love to stretch you out and see how much of this BBC you could take ;)

TTYL
Your girl is right here ;)

TTYL
Beautiful

Have you been sexual with a Black Guy yet or are you still in the fantasy stage... Would enjoy chatting with you sometime..

Back