Hey, guys! I’m not trying to be rude...

geekycouple30s

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
KY, US
I understand this may stir a ruckus, but it needs to be said. We’re on this website looking for REAL BBC Bulls and other couples. We’re getting way too many messages from single white men who all ask the same annoying questions, like how we met, does my cock harden when she flirts with black men, are we into BBC, etc. And PLEASE do not send me multiple messages if we don’t respond right away. This will get you blocked. I understand it’s a kink, but it’s more than a fetish to us. It’s a lifestyle we want to live. We don’t have time to sit and respond to you so you can jerk off at your computer to our answers. There are other websites for that. Please approach us in a respectful manner! We don’t mind talking to you and we’d love to get to you on a personal level, but we’re not playing 50 questions with you about our sex life. Thank you!

We get that also and also too many fake BBC or BBC that might be real but are chickens when comes time to meet up. What's a couple to do.. So many like the fantasy but cannot be real about it?
I don’t think we’ve run into any “fake BBC,” but we have dealt with pushy people and others who jump right to their dick or “you got cam?” If people aren’t willing to get to know us first, they’re not playing with us. Simple as that.

I understand this may stir a ruckus, but it needs to be said. We’re on this website looking for REAL BBC Bulls and other couples. We’re getting way too many messages from single white men who all ask the same annoying questions, like how we met, does my cock harden when she flirts with black men, are we into BBC, etc. And PLEASE do not send me multiple messages if we don’t respond right away. This will get you blocked. I understand it’s a kink, but it’s more than a fetish to us. It’s a lifestyle we want to live. We don’t have time to sit and respond to you so you can jerk off at your computer to our answers. There are other websites for that. Please approach us in a respectful manner! We don’t mind talking to you and we’d love to get to you on a personal level, but we’re not playing 50 questions with you about our sex life. Thank you!
Same here

I've asked loads of questions of some on here, but I'm pretty sure I havnt sent multiple messages if my first wasn't responded to, and never pretended to be a BBC that's sad.certaily, but if I get annoying just say and I'll stop.

Can I piggie back on this and say also don't message someone with some variation of "should I be cucked...should my wife sleep with a black guy...etc"
Hey we can talk but I don't know you, how can I answer that? Plus you don't want to have a conversation, you want me to follow a certain fantasy script of yours.
Well said! We get that crap a lot! We started ignoring them.

I feel your pain and allot of white dudes try to message me also but I ignore them

Back