Hey Girls... Shout out if you are into BBC Gang Bangs???

Im craving a dp....my juicy white pussy needs to be stretched wide open. I can't get enough bbc! I eventually want to be gang banged by at least 20 thick black cocks. I'm a black cock whore and I want to spread my pussy wide open and let bbc run through me all night filling my pussy with black nut.

20 could happen... if you are serious about it!

Well, just being honest here .. and although I have fantasized a lil' about it sometimes I have never actually 'been with' more than one guy at a time as far as intercourse is concerned. Orally, yeah. Not even sure if my little pussy could handle one of those BBC gang bangs like I've seen in some movies and hear about all the time. lol. The black guy I'm with is usually enough because he's absolutely pounding away at my pussy a lot! So, I'm gonna go with a 'no' here for now.

I think my first black boyfriend the summer before beginning h.s. probably conditioned my pussy for black cock only because he liked fucking me a whole lot. He was in his 20's and quite virile and would fuck me anywhere between 2&4 times a day .. but he was also totally possessive when it came to my pussy .. Most black guys are really this way. But, when it came to my mouth it was much different and he would want me to suck off a friend or friends of his. The first time I was shocked when I just finished sucking his cock at a block party and he told me to suck off his friend who was standing next to him. I just looked up at him speechless and he said, "Listen! If you're with me .. then you're with my partners too .. got that?!" He said that so firmly. By this time he had been fucking me for about a month to 5 weeks, and he had total control of my pussy and of me .. so, I just did what I was told.

That may have been around that time when he began referring to be as HIS 'bitch' and 'white bitch' .. honestly, for some reason I felt more accepted in his life at that time. From that time on, I guess you can say that I had several 'oral BBC gang bangs' but just oral ones, and it was never more than like 6 black cocks and him at any given time. :blackheart:Dana

Well, just being honest here .. and although I have fantasized a lil' about it sometimes I have never actually 'been with' more than one guy at a time as far as intercourse is concerned. Orally, yeah. Not even sure if my little pussy could handle one of those BBC gang bangs like I've seen in some movies and hear about all the time. lol. The black guy I'm with is usually enough because he's absolutely pounding away at my pussy a lot! So, I'm gonna go with a 'no' here for now.

I think my first black boyfriend the summer before beginning h.s. probably conditioned my pussy for black cock only because he liked fucking me a whole lot. He was in his 20's and quite virile and would fuck me anywhere between 2&4 times a day .. but he was also totally possessive when it came to my pussy .. Most black guys are really this way. But, when it came to my mouth it was much different and he would want me to suck off a friend or friends of his. The first time I was shocked when I just finished sucking his cock at a block party and he told me to suck off his friend who was standing next to him. I just looked up at him speechless and he said, "Listen! If you're with me .. then you're with my partners too .. got that?!" He said that so firmly. By this time he had been fucking me for about a month to 5 weeks, and he had total control of my pussy and of me .. so, I just did what I was told.

That may have been around that time when he began referring to be as HIS 'bitch' and 'white bitch' .. honestly, for some reason I felt more accepted in his life at that time. From that time on, I guess you can say that I had several 'oral BBC gang bangs' but just oral ones, and it was never more than like 6 black cocks and him at any given time. :blackheart:Dana

I THINK YOU ARE READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL OF YOUR SUBMISSION. Time to push your limitations some!!!

I have been "black owned" for the past six years, and every two weeks or so MASTER has my naked flesh used by multiple black cocks. I particularly love it when I am led blindfolded into the room and am instructed to announce "this flesh is here for your use and enjoyment". Have had as many as 40+ men fill my wanton holes with their hot seed in a night, never seeing any and with no idea of their desires. My favorite form of enjoyment! :hot:

I have never ever been with a black man before but I really want to try a BBC, but the fantasy that have been haunting me lately after exploring the idea is that a few young, big, muscled black men take me to an abandonned place, and they fuck the ******* out of my mouth, pussy and ass, I want them to treat me like a white whore, to cum in pussy and ass as they wish, to gang fuck me for hours, while my bf is there watching or filming but only being taken by big black cock...I would like 5 BBC that night

I have never ever been with a black man before but I really want to try a BBC, but the fantasy that have been haunting me lately after exploring the idea is that a few young, big, muscled black men take me to an abandonned place, and they fuck the ******* out of my mouth, pussy and ass, I want them to treat me like a white whore, to cum in pussy and ass as they wish, to gang fuck me for hours, while my bf is there watching or filming but only being taken by big black cock...I would like 5 BBC that night

All things are possible for the willling!!!

Back