hey from montana!

I've had one. A guy in my profile pic. He was driving through and met on craigs. I was excited/nervous. He had a nice big cock and it filled me up more than any I've had, including my husband. But I was so disappointed. He kept going limp. Right when I was gonna cum. It lasted like 30 minutes and most of the time I kept jacking/sucking him off to get him hard.
He came through a month later and we hooked up. I finally got my orgasm as he was better but still went limp twice. Went at it for about 40 minutes. He said he wanted to cum on my face so he finished that way. It was alright but I still want a bbc to just take me and make me walk funny the next day!

Hi, Jennifer here; My hubby and i both love interracial, with the woman being white :) You will do better, gf, i PROMISE ;) How old are you, may i ask?
I'm Jaycee. I'm 30. It's just hard to find bbc here and I was so happy this guy was coming through town. But 2 times and 1 orgasm... sad. He actually text me in late June and said he was coming through town but that he "could only play, no sex." I asked and he said his wife doesn't want him having sex, just getting bj's. That's fine but I want a big black cock inside me, to make my husband jealous and make me beg for more! And the idea of being naughty and having no one know is just fun.

I'm Jaycee. I'm 30. It's just hard to find bbc here and I was so happy this guy was coming through town. But 2 times and 1 orgasm... sad. He actually text me in late June and said he was coming through town but that he "could only play, no sex." I asked and he said his wife doesn't want him having sex, just getting bj's. That's fine but I want a big black cock inside me, to make my husband jealous and make me beg for more! And the idea of being naughty and having no one know is just fun.
Message me?

Back