hey all

Emily

Female
Hey boys

I am looking to play around with some big balck mens. I am looking to start online then once we get to know more about eachother we can see about meeting up. I am on my yahoo IM and i am always horny and looking to mess around so if you wanna play with me IM me or shoot me a message on here. look forward to talking to some of you big men soon

lydickemily@yahoo.com

Hey sweetie hit me up on yahoo bigd0621. Hope we can chat as we are both in fl who knows!

Hey boys

I am looking to play around with some big balck mens. I am looking to start online then once we get to know more about eachother we can see about meeting up. I am on my yahoo IM and i am always horny and looking to mess around so if you wanna play with me IM me or shoot me a message on here. look forward to talking to some of you big men soon

lydickemily@yahoo.com
was wondering where are u located in general

Hey boys

lydickemily@yahoo.com
hey i hope that u live on the east coast

Back