here is a question for all you wives that have cuckolded you husband with black cock.

How soon after you had your first black cock fucking you did you tell your cuckold that he could no longer get in your pussy?
My wife weaned me little by little. But one day she told me she didnt want me to cum inside her anymore. Now I was only home a couple months a year. Her blk daddy had laid down his rules and she was simply following orders. As she should have. She told me she only wanted me to oral her. One night she came home ******* and I managed to get in her as she was passing out. She was really wet and loose and I didnt last 3 min. When I cum I got in her as deep as I could. She wokeup and got mad as hell. She made me eat her again and told me if I ever pulled anything like that again she was gone. Another couple yrs went by and she made me wear a chastity cage the whole time. I begged for her pussy but no thst greedy blk daddy had placed an ultamatum on that. Finally he told her to divorce me and forbid me to touch her. Thats pretty shitty. Id never had more fun than I did with her. I just didnt show the BBC enough respect. I suppose I shouldve let her Daddy move in our bedroom and me move out. Then maybe I couldve saved the marriage who knows.

While the first BBC was fucking me, I turned to him and said Baby I love you but this pussy is stritctly Black cock only now, I hope you understand that you asked me to try a black cock and now I have felt one onside me, you can't compare to it anymore.
Sounds good but don't stop fucking your husband after all he turn on this feeling ,keep giving him some now u have to keep him happy while u stay happy

She's been fucking black guys for almost 4 years now, this week she alluded to the fact that I hadn't cum in her in over 3 months as something as she locked me she said, "Guess that won't happen for a long time now."

So..... almost 4 years. She's been very worried and hesitant about emasculating me or taking it too far. It seems she's figuring out that the reins have been off for years and I've been waiting.

Why would I cut my husband off? That's just stupid.
I totally agree
I look forward to the sloppy WETTT stretched out pussie he gets to slip his dick in & try to keep it, from falling out!! I also love the feeling of his lil dick swishing around until I feel his cum hit deeper in me from the stretching my BULL gave my married white pussie ... it's a HUGE turn on for me & hubbie too ;):qos:

I started fucking Black guys almost 15 years ago and from the first week after my first black bull fucked me, I didn't feel any fun having sex with hubby but we used to have sex from time to time until 12 years ago when I stopped him from having sex with me totally. Now when he is horny I do help masturbate him only but never allow him to touch my pussy or my asshole or even kiss me.........I am all reserved for my black bulls now.

My wife weaned me little by little. But one day she told me she didnt want me to cum inside her anymore. Now I was only home a couple months a year. Her blk daddy had laid down his rules and she was simply following orders. As she should have. She told me she only wanted me to oral her. One night she came home ******* and I managed to get in her as she was passing out. She was really wet and loose and I didnt last 3 min. When I cum I got in her as deep as I could. She wokeup and got mad as hell. She made me eat her again and told me if I ever pulled anything like that again she was gone. Another couple yrs went by and she made me wear a chastity cage the whole time. I begged for her pussy but no thst greedy blk daddy had placed an ultamatum on that. Finally he told her to divorce me and forbid me to touch her. Thats pretty shitty. Id never had more fun than I did with her. I just didnt show the BBC enough respect. I suppose I shouldve let her Daddy move in our bedroom and me move out. Then maybe I couldve saved the marriage who knows.

In my opinion there wasn't anything to save. Being cucked is one thing but you are still the husband or should have been. A wife can sexually give herself to another and still love her husband yours didn't have real feelings for you. You're better off in my opinion now go find a real cuckoldress that will care for you and fuck others for you.

I started fucking Black guys almost 15 years ago and from the first week after my first black bull fucked me, I didn't feel any fun having sex with hubby but we used to have sex from time to time until 12 years ago when I stopped him from having sex with me totally. Now when he is horny I do help masturbate him only but never allow him to touch my pussy or my asshole or even kiss me.........I am all reserved for my black bulls now.
Wow, I can't imagine not being able to worship my wife's pussy. I'm not allowed inside her, but I still get to lick her pussy.

Back