Here is a few snaps of my wife. Can somebody do some good fakes for me

Well I don't want any humiliation and Im not one of those guys who want to eat her out after someone's blown a whole batch up inside her. I do not judge those those guys I believe firmly in doing what makes u happy as long as no one innocent gets hurt. But I am a perve and I want to see her taken for hours and coverd in cum

Thank u, I'm impressed with jizz on her pussy. Does look real and that's what we try to achieve . There is an art to faking pics and I can appreciate and understand that because I'm trying to do them aswell. You took a little time out of your life to do that pic and 4 that I thank u. Wish I could buy you a cpl of pints

I'm sorry my friend but those pictures R unusable 4 any kind of really good fakes. Let me school you in fakes fakes 101 first you need good high-quality pictures and I don't mean the pictures that you posted those are not usable by any good faker because we won't waitst our time on bullshit pic's. So if U want a good fake then get with the program or better yet get her a real BBC & stop bullshit'n. Hit me up in private & I'll show U what I mean.

Last edited:
How the fuck are you gonna call me friend then talk down to me for the rest of the conversation. I think your mistaking me for being a punk. Almost every picture I've posted has been taken on an iPad. I didn't realize the quality was not as good when I wasn't looking at them on the iPad. Since last week I've been using a new iPhone to take the pics because the resolution is much higher, trust me mom fucker Im already with the program

How the fuck are you gonna call me friend then talk down to me for the rest of the conversation. I think your mistaking me for being a punk. Almost every picture I've posted has been taken on an iPad. I didn't realize the quality was not as good when I wasn't looking at them on the iPad. Since last week I've been using a new iPhone to take the pics because the resolution is much higher, trust me mom fucker Im already with the program
Wow, let me get this stright... U wanted 2 know Y no one was faking your pic & then U get pissed & call me a mom fucker because I told U Y? Well my intention was not 2 upset U only 2 help U 2 understand but hey it's cool I'll take it as a lesson learned on my part & next time just look at the post & keep on moving.

Last edited:
Whatever u want to do man. I'm not trying to argue with you. Just thought you were kinda rude the way u tried to tell me.

Whatever u want to do man. I'm not trying to argue with you. Just thought you were kinda rude the way u tried to tell me.
Your right & 4 that I'm truly sorry. I just C so many of these kinds of post where people R wanting someone 2 fake pics 4 them but there not the right kind of pic's 2 use 4 faking & they just don't realize it. That's all I ment. Once again I'm very sorry if I came off rude.

Well I kinda was dick to, but that's what we do. Your alright man I like talking to u. I think the pictures are gonna start coming out better. You were right about the quality cause I'm trying to learn how to do fakes myself bro

Well I kinda was dick to, but that's what we do. Your alright man I like talking to u. I think the pictures are gonna start coming out better. You were right about the quality cause I'm trying to learn how to do fakes myself bro
That just it U don't want 2 take pic's of your wife using an iPad or an iPhone U want 2 use a nice digital camera. Phones & pads just R not the same. Your alright with me 2 :)

Really is there that much of a difference. I feel like the pics on the 6+ iPhone look better then on any of my digital cams. I was just using the iPad b4 for convenience.

Yes because the camara is made 4 photography the iPhone & iPad cameras R just a selling tool 2 get U 2 by them. Trust me U really want 2 use your camera again.

Back