Her Transition to Black Cocks

Like I said nothing happened until about two months later...........Out of nowhere she wanted to head out to a club one of her coworkers at the hospital told her about and I stay home for our new adventure. She comes back home past midnight and tells me she met a guy out at the club. They flirted at the bar at first then talked and he bought her drinks. She could tell he was really built and when they danced he brushed up against her and the huge budge in his pants peaked her curiosity. She ended up kissing him soon after at the bar before he asked her to go out to his big SUV. She then blew him and said his cock and body were the most incredible she's ever had. He took his time when they decided to fuck and rightfully so because of his larger than normal size. He fucked her so good she told me she lost track of how many orgasms she had but did say they did it for well over an hour. To me this guy sounded unreal and I was so turned on by her telling me this I had to have sex with her. She was definitely loser then normal so I could tell this guy was big and gave it to her good. I came pretty fast due to excitement of her telling me about her adventure. I assumed he was white because they’ve always been.

The next weekend all the sudden she wanted to go out again and told me Saturday afternoon then got done up real sexy that night to go out. This was a little unusual because she's never like that. It's usually 3 to 4 weeks until she wants to get wild again. But anyways I watched her dress and she went out and didn't come home until around 2 this time. When she got in she ended up telling me how she met another guy at the club just as built and large as the one last week........I was so turned on hearing that!!!!!!!!! She went on to tell me how they had drinks and talked some, then he asked her back to his place where he fucked her. She said he made it feel like it was all about her and the orgasms were incredible when he was deep in her. She said it was absolutely amazing!!!! She was a little sore but I had sex with her anyways after she told me what happened. Again she was really loose and I felt like I wasn't even satisfying her. I tried making her cum but with my size and her soreness it was to no avail so I just came myself. I was really intrigued by how she met another stud that easy but like I said she has no problems because of her looks and body. And again I didn’t think to ask about his race and just assume this was a white stud.

Really didn't think anymore about it since I was happy with her having fun and being satisfied even though I didn't have that good of sex with her for those reasons mentioned. But we elevated the erotic sex playing between us and it was really wild as you could see for us both..........................................I couldn't wait for the next time she wanted to play either with me there or on her own.........and when I post that part you'll see that's when it started her black cock addiction.

Last edited:
Like I said nothing happened until about two months later...........Out of nowhere she wanted to head out to a club one of her coworkers at the hospital told her about and I stay home for our new adventure. She comes back home past midnight and tells me she met a guy out at the club. They flirted at the bar at first then talked and he bought her drinks. She could tell he was really built and when they danced he brushed up against her and the huge budge in his pants peaked her curiosity. She ended up kissing him soon after at the bar before he asked her to go out to his big SUV. She then blew him and said his cock and body were the most incredible she's ever had. He took his time when they decided to fuck and rightfully so because of his larger than normal size. He fucked her so good she told me she lost track of how many orgasms she had but did say they did it for well over an hour. To me this guy sounded unreal and I was so turned on by her telling me this I had to have sex with her. She was definitely loser then normal so I could tell this guy was big and gave it to her good. I came pretty fast due to excitement of her telling me about her adventure. I assumed he was white because they’ve always been.

The next weekend all the sudden she wanted to go out again and told me Saturday afternoon then got done up real sexy that night to go out. This was a little unusual because she's never like that. It's usually 3 to 4 weeks until she wants to get wild again. But anyways I watched her dress and she went out and didn't come home until around 2 this time. When she got in she ended up telling me how she met another guy at the club just as built and large as the one last week........I was so turned on hearing that!!!!!!!!! She went on to tell me how they had drinks and talked some, then he asked her back to his place where he fucked her. She said he made it feel like it was all about her and the orgasms were incredible when he was deep in her. She said it was absolutely amazing!!!! She was a little sore but I had sex with her anyways after she told me what happened. Again she was really loose and I felt like I wasn't even satisfying her. I tried making her cum but with my size and her soreness it was to no avail so I just came myself. I was really intrigued by how she met another stud that easy but like I said she has no problems because of her looks and body. And again I didn’t think to ask about his race and just assume this was a white stud.

Really didn't think anymore about it since I was happy with her having fun and being satisfied even though I didn't have that good of sex with her for those reasons mentioned. But we elevated the erotic sex playing between us and it was really wild as you could see for us both..........................................I couldn't wait for the next time she wanted to play either with me there or on her own.........and when I post that part you'll see that's when it started her black cock addiction.

View attachment 678982
Gorgeous:inlove:

Think her body is sufficient. Privacy has to be respected. She has a job. It's honestly bad enough that her body is being shown without her permission, but her face, in the cold light of day is not a good idea to post online. Thats where I draw the line.
Listen, I love it when women become bbc sluts and want on their own accord to have pictures of their stretched dripping pussys on this forum, or have their lips wrapped around some massive shaft, but without their permission? That is disrespectful and possibly harmful.

Back