Her lover's cum

Should you have sex with her after?

Almost all the times my wife and our black boyfriend had sex in front of me, he cummed inside her pussy.
During the first and second date with him, I fucked my wife Susie after he had already cummed inside her pussy. It was a fantastic sensation for me because my wife's vagina felt completely wet, even more tan when she was extremely excited.
In other occasions I didn't fuck her but cleaned her vagina after they fucked.
My wife and me were dating with her ex black boyfriend during one year. Just twice he didn't cum inside her pussy but he exaculated over my face or into my mouth.
full

Almost all the times my wife and our black boyfriend had sex in front of me, he cummed inside her pussy.
During the first and second date with him, I fucked my wife Susie after he had already cummed inside her pussy. It was a fantastic sensation for me because my wife's vagina felt completely wet, even more tan when she was extremely excited.
In other occasions I didn't fuck her but cleaned her vagina after they fucked.
My wife and me were dating with her ex black boyfriend during one year. Just twice he didn't cum inside her pussy but he exaculated over my face or into my mouth.
full
I feel exactly like you.

My wife has me clean her after she has been with her bull. Then she lets out of my cage so as she says" Let my little dick feel what a pussy feels like after it has been fucked by a real cock." Her pussy is really loose and still slick with his cum. Sometimes when she squeezes her vaginal muscles, more of his cum comes down on my cock. If I pullout then, my cock is coated with thick globs of his cum

Back