Her first gangbang

We went to a house party with 5 white couples 1 black couples 1 single white gal and 7 single black guys. My wife dp'd myself and a black friend we brought. We switched spots, and then she fucked 3 other black guys letting them fuck her mouth and pussy two at a time. View attachment 226626 . Another gal did 5 black guys. We have had threesomes with her friend and I, but this was her first multiple BBC fuck!
Wow!!I'm happy for you but jealous too because I want do that!!!we had sex with one black only ones. ..now I'm trying to make my dream come true. ...have a gang bang or bukkake with 5 or more black bulls...congratulations man you did it!!

We went to a house party with 5 white couples 1 black couples 1 single white gal and 7 single black guys. My wife dp'd myself and a black friend we brought. We switched spots, and then she fucked 3 other black guys letting them fuck her mouth and pussy two at a time. View attachment 226626 . Another gal did 5 black guys. We have had threesomes with her friend and I, but this was her first multiple BBC fuck!
I love a hot gangbang

Back