Her first BBC...

Deepinlove

Hello, new to the site. Just want to relay a lengthy story about my gf's first BBC, it was months in the making. This will likely be several posts as it's too much to sit and type at one time, and, quite honestly, I probably won't make it very far before needing to go fuck her!!

We are both early 40's, fit. She's blonde, long hair, natural 34D's which are absolutely perfect! Latina style ass made to be licked, and she loves wearing a plug. For example, we went to a Halloween party at a local club as Joker and Harley Quinn, and she told me to put the plug in her while we were out on the deck with a bunch of people around...discreetly, but daring nonetheless! She loves sucking my cock in the car while I finger her, or use a dildo on her, in full view of truckers. We've stayed at a hotel in Atlanta with a sitting area on the second floor with a floor to ceiling picture window, and fucked in the window at 1am right next to a stoplight. A black guy saw us, pulled out his phone and started recording. The light turned green, and he sat through it, cars going around him, into the next red light, lol!

She has known about my bbc fantasies for months now, and has always maintained she could never be with another man, although we had some phenomenal pillow-talk induced sex from it all. About 5 months ago, she surprised me by telling me she had set up a photo shoot...with a black guy. I'll call him James. James was finishing up his massage therapist training at the time, and was looking to start building a client base through word of mouth. She knew him nominally through a friend of hers, Kate. Kate was into photography, and my gf loved getting massages, so it all kinda made sense. She contacted James and told him she'd like to take some boudoir style pics for me, explained my fetish, told him nothing would happen, though. He agreed, and they all got together for a couple of hours. Now, James is also a bodybuilder, works out constantly. The pics that came out of that encounter were incredibly hot...although nothing XXX-rated. There were a couple of pics where he was rubbing her clit while she had on a pair of pearl string panties, and she told me afterwards how wet she got while he did that. More pics of her on her knees with the panties on, fuck me heels, hands bound behind her neck, him in a chair, legs spread, her hair in his hand, head in his lap. Some of her naked on her bed, hands tied behind her back, him naked right behind her... In short, they went all out, but not one single pic of his cock, her touching it or otherwise. Although, later she told me how hard he got, how thick he was and how it was touching her neck, dripping tons of precum on her... Needless to say, I got off hearing about it, and still get off looking at the photos.

More to follow....MUCH more!!

Hello, new to the site. Just want to relay a lengthy story about my gf's first BBC, it was months in the making. This will likely be several posts as it's too much to sit and type at one time, and, quite honestly, I probably won't make it very far before needing to go fuck her!!

We are both early 40's, fit. She's blonde, long hair, natural 34D's which are absolutely perfect! Latina style ass made to be licked, and she loves wearing a plug. For example, we went to a Halloween party at a local club as Joker and Harley Quinn, and she told me to put the plug in her while we were out on the deck with a bunch of people around...discreetly, but daring nonetheless! She loves sucking my cock in the car while I finger her, or use a dildo on her, in full view of truckers. We've stayed at a hotel in Atlanta with a sitting area on the second floor with a floor to ceiling picture window, and fucked in the window at 1am right next to a stoplight. A black guy saw us, pulled out his phone and started recording. The light turned green, and he sat through it, cars going around him, into the next red light, lol!

She has known about my bbc fantasies for months now, and has always maintained she could never be with another man, although we had some phenomenal pillow-talk induced sex from it all. About 5 months ago, she surprised me by telling me she had set up a photo shoot...with a black guy. I'll call him James. James was finishing up his massage therapist training at the time, and was looking to start building a client base through word of mouth. She knew him nominally through a friend of hers, Kate. Kate was into photography, and my gf loved getting massages, so it all kinda made sense. She contacted James and told him she'd like to take some boudoir style pics for me, explained my fetish, told him nothing would happen, though. He agreed, and they all got together for a couple of hours. Now, James is also a bodybuilder, works out constantly. The pics that came out of that encounter were incredibly hot...although nothing XXX-rated. There were a couple of pics where he was rubbing her clit while she had on a pair of pearl string panties, and she told me afterwards how wet she got while he did that. More pics of her on her knees with the panties on, fuck me heels, hands bound behind her neck, him in a chair, legs spread, her hair in his hand, head in his lap. Some of her naked on her bed, hands tied behind her back, him naked right behind her... In short, they went all out, but not one single pic of his cock, her touching it or otherwise. Although, later she told me how hard he got, how thick he was and how it was touching her neck, dripping tons of precum on her... Needless to say, I got off hearing about it, and still get off looking at the photos.

More to follow....MUCH more!!
Can't wait to hear the rest of it

How could we live in today's world without selfies like this? Thanks, thanks. We've got a BBC dildo like that -- maybe we should all get together.

Back