HER FANTASY OR MINE?

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife Kerri and Michael were already on the bed. Since we all knew why we were there the pleasantries were dispensed with and I sat in a chair a few feet away and watched them kiss and grope one another. Michael was a tall, lean black man we had met a couple of weeks ago through a friend and he came highly recommended. He lay back on the bed and Kerri ran her hand over his considerable bulge before pulling off his boxers. We were not to be disappointed. His cock was very big, a good ten inches and thick. Kerri's friend had already told her about it. She looked at me as her hand grasped it and stroked it up and down.

"My God, look at him," she said, "he's even bigger than Connie said!"

"Suck him," I told her, "look into my eyes and suck his big cock."

Kerri leaned down and took his huge black cock in her mouth and began working it, all the while our eyes met. I loved watching her suck another man's cock, especially when we kept eye contact. Michael moaned with pleasure. My wife was a very talented man pleaser and she was laying it on for both of us.

Michael took hold of her hips and pulled her over top of himself so he could shove his tongue into her pussy. I sat and watched as they engaged in a very hot sixty-nine session. I was impressed that she could take so much of his ebony shaft so deep in her throat. The continued for a long time, Kerri stopping occasionally to enjoy being eaten by her new-found stud. I knew she was hot and wanted to be penetrated by his big, thick hunk of manhood. She gave me a pleading look and I smiled and nodded.

She straddled him and reaching down between her thighs she positioned his cock and slide her pussy down over the thick head letting out a sharp gasp.

"He's so fucking big," she cried as she slowly moved her hips back and forth taking a little at a time.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" I asked her.

"Yes," she moaned, "but Oh my God, he is so huge!"

I laughed, knowing she really wasn't complaining.

Slowly she accommodated her bull and they began fucking with considerable passion. I watched her tits bounce as she rode him and could her her juices as her cunt worked his thick shaft. Michael held her hips and thrust upwards forcefully causing her to gasp with each thrust.

I watched them fuck for at least half an hour. He had tremendous stamina. He fucked her from behind and then in the missionary, pounding my wife with his mighty cock. It was an amazing display of sexual prowess on both their parts. My own cock, although nowhere near the size of his, was rock hard and I stroked it as they continued their mating ritual.

Finally, after making my wife orgasm several times, Michael released his load, filling her pussy with a gallon of his cum before pulling out and laying on the bed beside her. I got up and looked at my wife's swollen mound, leaking his thick man juice.

"Well, you got what you wanted," I said jokingly. She nodded her agreement.

Michael told me my wife was one hell of a fuck. I replied that I already knew that. He asked if could fuck her again. I looked at Kerri for the answer.

"God, yes," she said without a moment's hesitation.

And they fucked again while I sat back and watched.

Back