Her fantasy is to be taken by two black men

I would love to have my hands all over her where are you from I'm in Miami. She has a very sexy body she would have no problem getting a BBC all over her

when she finally feels a huge cock get hard in her hand/mouth, when she sees the power she has over these 'tough' guys so proud of their cocks, shell be a changed woman. Ginger changed when she saw11.jpg the power she held, how she could reduce a 12 inch rock hard cock to a limp piece of meat...then get it hard again if she wanted......im happy to watch

...and then some! That being said...has she had ANY BBC to begin with? One BBC can be some thing, 2 BBCs can be some what over whelming...if it's done right;-)

P.S. She can soooooooooooo get it...that is all!

Reactions: Gus
wifey has tried two and more black men and she really liked it, but prefers one that way she can kiss him, she loves kissing blackmen that have full lips and know how to kiss and she likes a lot of foreplay dancing, having him undress her eating her sucking him and a lot of time with 2 they want to get down to fucking too fast. a buff, well hung bbc with a good smile and happy personality works every time and once he makes her cum she is his and does whatever he wants, usually as I watch and stroke my lil dickie, many times I cum before the bullsexy asians 1647.JPG

Back