Her Bull, Her Secret

Your Wife's Got A Bull. Would You Prefer She...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Say your woman has got herself a strong Bull that's got her excited always and satisfied ... and she decides never to reveal him to you, do you feel satisfied and okay about it, knowing she's catching her fun and delight in the thought that you know already, even if she thinks you do ... or do you feel hurt by it, wondering what else she's keeping from you?

Say your woman has got herself a strong Bull that's got her excited always and satisfied ... and she decides never to reveal him to you, do you feel satisfied and okay about it, knowing she's catching her fun and delight in the thought that you know already, even if she thinks you do ... or do you feel hurt by it, wondering what else she's keeping from you?

that's sad''

I have always been ok that my slut fucks around but they have to be BLACK guys. She went for it but never admitted for years that she was having sex with black guys......I want her to let me at least watch one time but we recently moved and she has to find another black guy to play with....hopefully now I can finally watch her.

I have always been ok that my slut fucks around but they have to be BLACK guys. She went for it but never admitted for years that she was having sex with black guys......I want her to let me at least watch one time but we recently moved and she has to find another black guy to play with....hopefully now I can finally watch her.

And don´t forget to take some pictures when you watch. ;)

Hope you've got your camera ready!!;)

Back