Helping out the Neighbor

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
Me and the wife have become pretty good friends with Tom and Sara, our new neighbors that moved in about a year ago. Sara is a smoking hot blonde that I have been able to enjoy myself from time to time as Tom works out of town several weeks out of the month. Her and my wife had started talking allot about sex and the issue of BBC came up, Sara had never tried it and was very curious. Tom would never ever go for it she said, not in a million years. Sara said there was a guy at her work that had really been flirting with her and she wanted to see where it went, though she was nervous about meeting him alone because she didn't know him very well. We had Sara over for drinks one night and told her that she could bring her gentlemen friend to our place, I or both of us would be there so she could feel safe, only stipulation was I wanted to watch. Sara called us the next week and said that she spoke with her "friend" Donell , and that he was down for it. She came straight to our place after work , and he showed up about 20 minutes later. He gave her a fine fucking, really knocked the bottom out of it. We let her know our doors are always open for any BBC she wants to hook up with a needs a place to go. View attachment 23745View attachment 23745pr13.jpgpr14.jpgpr15.jpg

Me and the wife have become pretty good friends with Tom and Sara, our new neighbors that moved in about a year ago. Sara is a smoking hot blonde that I have been able to enjoy myself from time to time as Tom works out of town several weeks out of the month. Her and my wife had started talking allot about sex and the issue of BBC came up, Sara had never tried it and was very curious. Tom would never ever go for it she said, not in a million years. Sara said there was a guy at her work that had really been flirting with her and she wanted to see where it went, though she was nervous about meeting him alone because she didn't know him very well. We had Sara over for drinks one night and told her that she could bring her gentlemen friend to our place, I or both of us would be there so she could feel safe, only stipulation was I wanted to watch. Sara called us the next week and said that she spoke with her "friend" Donell , and that he was down for it. She came straight to our place after work , and he showed up about 20 minutes later. He gave her a fine fucking, really knocked the bottom out of it. We let her know our doors are always open for any BBC she wants to hook up with a needs a place to go. View attachment 23745View attachment 23745View attachment 23747View attachment 23748View attachment 23749

Fucking hot.

Me and the wife have become pretty good friends with Tom and Sara, our new neighbors that moved in about a year ago. Sara is a smoking hot blonde that I have been able to enjoy myself from time to time as Tom works out of town several weeks out of the month. Her and my wife had started talking allot about sex and the issue of BBC came up, Sara had never tried it and was very curious. Tom would never ever go for it she said, not in a million years. Sara said there was a guy at her work that had really been flirting with her and she wanted to see where it went, though she was nervous about meeting him alone because she didn't know him very well. We had Sara over for drinks one night and told her that she could bring her gentlemen friend to our place, I or both of us would be there so she could feel safe, only stipulation was I wanted to watch. Sara called us the next week and said that she spoke with her "friend" Donell , and that he was down for it. She came straight to our place after work , and he showed up about 20 minutes later. He gave her a fine fucking, really knocked the bottom out of it. We let her know our doors are always open for any BBC she wants to hook up with a needs a place to go. View attachment 23745View attachment 23745View attachment 23747View attachment 23748View attachment 23749

nice story...not criticizing..but is it real or are pics of pro posing for cam...just asking...not hatin

nice story...not criticizing..but is it real or are pics of pro posing for cam...just asking...not hatin

OSP...no sir you are quit right. These are not the "actual" pictures. The story itself is true, and these pictures are a very close representation of what happened. I even found a lady that looks almost exactly like Sara. The guy was much darker though. The thread " stories with pictures" had not been formed yet.
I can tell you this, that incident was over 2 years ago, she has since experienced over a dozen black men. So it was a success as far as we are concerned.
I should have explained that in the story.

OSP...no sir you are quit right. These are not the "actual" pictures. The story itself is true, and these pictures are a very close representation of what happened. I even found a lady that looks almost exactly like Sara. The guy was much darker though. The thread " stories with pictures" had not been formed yet.
I can tell you this, that incident was over 2 years ago, she has since experienced over a dozen black men. So it was a success as far as we are concerned.
I should have explained that in the story.

I did get to watch though....it was quite the cocking down she got...

Back