Helping husbands

Do you request your husband/boyfriend to help you with your fuck sesins and how?

• Total voters
I always make the cuck hold my cock and guide it into his wife's open pussy the first time I fuck her. Makes it very clear who is incharge and that he is giving his wife to me.
I have to make sure he has a condom on, my wife's rule. Sometimes when I am putting the condom on Derick will ask my wife to show him what she is offering. She will spread her legs exposing herself to him. He will ask her again to show him what she is offering him. Which over time I have learned that's my cue to spread her vag open for him.

my wife started by picking up men at the local club it did not take her long before she fed me cum of her fingers and then made me lick it out of her. The next guy was the first i was present and she made me suck him. Soon she had me finding men online which was easier since i did not have to watch her in a club in our town. Soon I was licking her while she fucked and sucking her guys and cleaning and sucking them off or taking their load. When i would contact a likely candidate i would need to explain that if he wanted i would service him so if he met us he already knew i was a cocksucking cum cleaning husband. I have licked cum from her feet and nipples and pussy and belly button and taken many loads directly. I could have said no but i never did

my wife started by picking up men at the local club it did not take her long before she fed me cum of her fingers and then made me lick it out of her. The next guy was the first i was present and she made me suck him. Soon she had me finding men online which was easier since i did not have to watch her in a club in our town. Soon I was licking her while she fucked and sucking her guys and cleaning and sucking them off or taking their load. When i would contact a likely candidate i would need to explain that if he wanted i would service him so if he met us he already knew i was a cocksucking cum cleaning husband. I have licked cum from her feet and nipples and pussy and belly button and taken many loads directly. I could have said no but i never did

Everything aside from last two. Cuck is not allowed erections or masturbation when I am with a bull. He also doesn’t get to kiss/touch me above the waist.
Have to agree with you on this one. Depending on the mood of the wife she may want a threesome. However, if she is in that mood when she wants it to be all about her then just stand aside wait for instructions. This is where a cage can enhance the experience. My wife and I have gotten to the point that if I am caged she does not have to care about my needs. Most of the time when I am caged she just ignores me. I find that the biggest turn-on.

Back