Helping husbands

Do you request your husband/boyfriend to help you with your fuck sesins and how?

• Total voters

Valentine94

Couple
From
Romania
I don't know about other women but I realy enjoy giving pleasure to a real man and when a man gets sow excited and real hard from my body. I enjoy giving man rimjobs and liking ther ball an much more I enjoy when I make a man come inside me ether if it is my pussy, my ass hole or inside my mouth.
I love it when I fell a reals man cock swelling insine my holes and I love making man cum. I particulary love my lover how hard he ejaculates when I lick his balls and ass and then he shoot his sperm deep inside my mouth.
Recently I managed to convince my husband to lick my lovers balls when he is fucking me and he ejaculates so hard then and his dick is geting so hard also.
I do love it much more when the husband helps us with is like having a girlfriend to share your experince with and pleasure you bull better.

I prefer hubby there because it adds to the excitement for both of us. And as a bisexual I understands hubby's bi desires, but I do not MAKE him do anything, I prefer making him BEG to orally service both me and the black man I am with.
My husband is not bi he is not quite loving servicing my lover, but he accept that is for my pleasure and this is feminizing him and I get the biggest turn on when i turn my husband in to my girlfrind and accept my lover as a real man

My husband is not bi he is not quite loving servicing my lover, but he accept that is for my pleasure and this is feminizing him and I get the biggest turn on when i turn my husband in to my girlfrind and accept my lover as a real man
Our hubbies do all to pleasure our respective desires, and also having a strong black man for sex, makes this the best lifestyle choice ever!

My wife requests that I lick her clean after she has been properly fucked. She will tell me, “Do your thing,” and will lay back open her legs. She usually lays next to her bull and kisses him while I do my job and also make her cum.

I'm sure your wife appreciates it when you lick up all that hot black seed. It also makes it clear that the black man owns both of you.

I don't know about other women but I realy enjoy giving pleasure to a real man and when a man gets sow excited and real hard from my body. I enjoy giving man rimjobs and liking ther ball an much more I enjoy when I make a man come inside me ether if it is my pussy, my ass hole or inside my mouth.
I love it when I fell a reals man cock swelling insine my holes and I love making man cum. I particulary love my lover how hard he ejaculates when I lick his balls and ass and then he shoot his sperm deep inside my mouth.
Recently I managed to convince my husband to lick my lovers balls when he is fucking me and he ejaculates so hard then and his dick is geting so hard also.
I do love it much more when the husband helps us with is like having a girlfriend to share your experince with and pleasure you bull better.

Awesome that your hubby not only does what you want but clearly enjoys it.

LOL I think you're in the wrong place!
No I'm not. I think forsing people to do something they do not want to is wrong. Would you like it if someone ****** you to have sex with an streetbum who hasn't seen a shower in 2 years? Or are you okay if someone ****** you to give all you money to him, over and over again?
So in my opinion forsing someone to do things is just wrong, in this lifestyle, or outside this lifestyle.

Back