Helping Evolution

goofyone

Whilst not all black men are hung like a donkey, they could be. There are procedures now to lengthen and thicken a mans penis.

I think the original way they did it, the extra girth could be temporary only BUT now they have a new procedure so that it's permanent. I don't have a link but I read that they way they do it in Australia it's permanent.

I think the black power committee in each area could have community fundraisers and make sure that when a black man reaches his full sexual growth then, if necessary, he will be given money to have an operation to enlarge his penis, so then EVERY black man WILL have a big penis.

Women all over the world will BEG and GROVEL to be allowed to open their legs for black men.

Of course the fund raising may be a temporary initial venture, the final aim would be to have black doctors and surgeons trained in the new techniques so they could then operate clinics to give all black men free operations of this kind.

Whilst not all black men are hung like a donkey, they could be. There are procedures now to lengthen and thicken a mans penis.

I think the original way they did it, the extra girth could be temporary only BUT now they have a new procedure so that it's permanent. I don't have a link but I read that they way they do it in Australia it's permanent.

I think the black power committee in each area could have community fundraisers and make sure that when a black man reaches his full sexual growth then, if necessary, he will be given money to have an operation to enlarge his penis, so then EVERY black man WILL have a big penis.

Women all over the world will BEG and GROVEL to be allowed to open their legs for black men.

Of course the fund raising may be a temporary initial venture, the final aim would be to have black doctors and surgeons trained in the new techniques so they could then operate clinics to give all black men free operations of this kind.
12122822_10207920270513314_2024230068087534751_n.jpg

Black men in general don't need surgeries to make their cocks bigger........the smallest black cock is larger than the average white guy dick so I think you whites who need such surgeries.LOL

Hold on here. Just skipping past the first post a little, not all Black men are larger than whites. I am saying this not from a fantasy point of view but from reality. In my experience there are some small Black cocks about as there are white dickletts too. Some white guys are hung also.
Between my wife and i we have probably been with 100 or so Black men. Some before and some after our marriage and they come in different sizes and shapes.
However, no matter what size they are I would agree that they are always BETTER than white dickletts.

Hold on here. Just skipping past the first post a little, not all Black men are larger than whites. I am saying this not from a fantasy point of view but from reality. In my experience there are some small Black cocks about as there are white dickletts too. Some white guys are hung also.
Between my wife and i we have probably been with 100 or so Black men. Some before and some after our marriage and they come in different sizes and shapes.
However, no matter what size they are I would agree that they are always BETTER than white dickletts.
True and I agree with you totally that not all blacks are well hung and I've been fucked by some of them who had average cocks and one basketball player who was very tall and muscled guy shocked me as his cock was really small. But I still believe whites can't fuck white women as good as their black counterparts.

WHAT!

Back