HelpEd Out by My Homie

Emma R

Female
I'm Emma, and I came to the U.S. from the Philippines a few years ago and lived in an apartment complex in East San Diego with my sailor husband who was always gone. A couple months after we moved in, another girl from the Philippines moved in. Her name was Rosie, and she was a couple years older than me. She lived by herself, and because I did not have a job and my husband had just deployed, we hung out a lot. Rosie always seemed to have money, and she went out a lot at night, but I didn't know what she did for work. One night I heard her having sex through the walls of the apartment...sounded like someone was really pounding her.

The next morning I asked her about it, and she confided in me that she had been with a customer. She said she worked for an ******* service, but this guy was a young sailor who she had a private arrangement with. She said her pimps didn't mind her working off their books as long as she was available for their customers. I asked her how much she made, and she told me $400 per trick. If the call was though the service she had to give $220 to the pimp.

I asked her what they were like and she said, "PJ is the older one who runs things. She said he was a black man who had gotten out of prison and learned the pimping and pandering business at Folsom Prison where he had been a member of the Black Guerilla Family. His cousin, Richard, helped him. Richard was a Crip gangster. She said they were both nice guys, never cheated or abused her, and she was saving her money. She asked me if I was interested.

I had been a stripper in Manila, and turned a lot of tricks before making it to the states. Since I was not working and short of money, I was interested. She asked me if I had ever been with a black man before, and I said, "No, I had always been afraid of them. I had heard they were meaN." She laughed, and said she felt that way too at one time, but after her first time with PJ, she preferred a black cock. Rosie asked me to strip down to my underwear so she could take a picture with her cell phone. She'd show it to PJ, and let me know it he was interested.

I pulled off my jeans and blouse and then decided to show him everything. I knew I was hot, and if he saw what I had, he was sure to like me. Rosie smiled as I stepped out of my panties, "wow, great tits...Are those nipples for real?" My nipples are dark brown, almost black, and they are usually hard, like Hershey Kisses.
I put my hands in back of my head, cocked my hips, curled my toes and Rosie snapped away.

Later that evening she called and said, "be ready at 8:30. I'll pick you up. The guys want to meet you."
I showered and put on my make up, checked myself out one more time in the mirror and decided my bush needed a trim. I started to shape it with a razor but just couldn't get it right. After I had trimmed most of it away, I settled for a raggedly looking Brazilian. That didn't look good at all, so I shaved myself smooth as a baby. I was hoping that would be okay. The only thing I was concerned about was that I was very petite, only 4'11" and 105 lbs.

Rosie came by and helped me pick out a dress, a little shear black cocktail dress I could wear without a bra. I like the dress because in the right light, you could see the outline of my nipples. I put on a black thong and black nylons, and,feeling totally trashy, drove off with Rosie.

On the way there, Rosie didn't say much. She did say that she wanted to be sure that I understood I was going to be fucked pretty good by both pimps that night. I knew that was part of the deal. She told me that it would be pretty much straight sex, and they would let me know immediately if I had a job with them.

We drove into the black neighborhood in Southeast San Diego, and Rosie parked in front of a small stucco house with a tile roof. I followed her into the place, and PJ was there to meet us. He was very tall, at least 6'4" and very dark with lean muscular arms. He poured me and Rosie shots of tequila and invited us to sit down. I quickly drank mine, and he filled my glass again.

He gave me the once over, and asked me if I knew what I was getting into. I said I did. He asked me if I had ever done any sex work before, and I told him about my background of stripping and hooking in the PI. He asked me if I was clean, and I told him I was married and had not had sex since my husband went overseas two months ago. He smiled and said something about fixing that. I was already aroused just thinking about fucking with black men, and when he said that it was going to happen, I thought I was going to start climaxing right there.

After a few minutes and more small talk, Richard appeared at the front door. "Was up Cuzz?" He went over to PJ and fist bumped him. "This the new Ho?"

PJ scolded him. "we do not employ Hos. " you need to understand that."

Richard just laughed, and walked over to me. "You are beautiful. And Rosie said your name is Emma?" He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips and lightly brushed my lips with his tongue.

Richard poured himself a shot, and as he did so, PJ made a motion with his hand and nodded to Rosie. She turned to me and told me to ******* up and she led me to a back bedroom.

"Okay girlfriend, this is it. Here's what is going down. You are going to take off your clothes, at least down to your panties. I'll take you by the hand and lead you to the men. The will have draped the Coffee table with quilts, and one of them will help you lie down. When your on your back, it would help if you opened your legs and offered your pussy to them. PJ likes that kind of submissive *******. The are going to be making comments about your body, and at some point they will start touching you to see how you repond. This is important, because if they sense you are uncomfortable with a stranger touching you sexually, it ends there. Some women just can't handle that.
Any questions?"

I had already dropped my dress to the floor and removed my hose and shoes. "Lead the way." I said. I tried to act cool, but my throat was dry, my cunt was wet, and my heart was beating 150 times per minute. Thank God for the tequila. I stepped out of the bedroom behind Rosie, and I heard PJ let out a long sigh. Richard was grinning like it was Christmas morning. He stood up and guided me around the furniture to the "altar" I was to be sacrificed upon. Taking me by the shoulders, he gently lay me down. I immediately opened my legs and arched my back, raising my hips and vagina upward. I extended my arms over my head, but ******* brought my hands down to cup my breasts. Richard took my hands and put them back over my head, kissing my palms as he did so..."not so fast, little one. We'll let you know when you can touch yourself.

PJ then put his hand over my heart and said, "Try to relax. You're doing great so far." He then began running his hands up,and down my inner thighs, and shut my eyes tight and moaned loudly, trying to put my hand between my legs. Richard stopped me again and commented something about how eager I was. PJ said my muscle tone was excellent and told Richard to work on my tits. Richard began to suck on my left nipple while he massaged my other breast. I felt PJ removing my thong. He noted my shaved vulva and said, "I appreciate you taking the time to prepare yourself. Your vagina is beautiful, nice lips, and I dig the dark pigmentation. My pussy, like my nipples, is very dark. Richard was still working on my tits and French kissing me when the boss went to work on my pussy. He pulled my hips toward him and began licking my genitals, starting at my anus and working his way up to my clit. He focused on my clit with his upper lip while his tongue plumbed Deep inside of me. He knew how to use that hum and blow technique on my clitoris, and had me writhing and moaning like crazy. The two,pimps were having a real time of it trying to control me. PJ finally said, "It's time."

PJ and Richard Stood and undressed while I lay there watching them. I tried again to,touch my cunt but PJ slapped my had away. "That belongs to me for now. You don't touch it unless I give you permission." I groaned and twisted my feet in frustration. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Rosie was nude and masturbating while watching me get initiated. When Richard was undressed he stood over me. He was light skinned and heavily tattooed. His cock was circumcised and fat, about eight inches long and curved up. PJ was uncircumcised and at least 10 inches in length. His scrotum held a couple of testicles that were the size of hen's eggs.

Richard started to move between my legs to fuck me first but PJ stopped him. "I'm cracking this baby's ass before you." Richard reluctantly backed off, and PJ moved to my head and shoulders. He straddled me and dragged his nut sack over my face..."lick those balls," he said. I put my hands on his muscular ass and thigh and sucked at his balls. They were way to big for my mouth, but I licked and nibbled as I smelled him.

He found my vagina and began finger fucking me. His middle finger was bigger and thicker than a lot of the white cocks I've fucked, and I was on the verge of coming when he put his cock in my mouth. I took his cock and pulled back the foreskin. His pre-cum was flowing and gagging me to the point awhere I was having trouble breathing. After he had enough of fingering me, he moved to a position between my legs. While holding my calves in his bigs hands, he spread my legs wide. I felt the tip of his penis pressing against my wet hole and drew a deep breath as he entered me smoothly. Big cocks were nothing new to me, but this guy knew how to use it. His big hands held my ass while he applied finger pressure to my anus as he fucked me. While we fucked he told me how pretty I was and how I knew how to use my "money maker." Horny and in heat, in need of breeding, I clamped my feet and ankles tightly on his hips and fucked him back, hard, with my little brown ass thrusting, meeting his cock with every stroke, taking in as much of that big snake as I could as he fucked me. It wasn't long before his cock began throbbing, flooding my pussy with hot thick sperm.

Spent and satisfied, PJ stood up, shook his head and said, "Damn....and you're married to a white guy? Your turn Richard.

Richard knelt beside me and asked me if I needed a break. I didn't. I was just getting started....I wanted to fuck and fuck some more. I pulled him on top of me and he slid right into my "buttered bun." His cock was just the right size for me and because he was of average height, he was able to suck my nipples, and kiss me while we fucked.

As we made love I could see Rosie engaged with PJ, licking his cock. Then he started fucking her. I went slower with Richard because I wanted to come with him. At one point he flipped me over on my belly and put me in the doggy style position. With his left hand on my tits and his fingers flicking on my clit, I had an intense orgasm, screaming, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME," as I caught his hot cum.

The four of us then indulged In a long night of fucking, sucking, and pot smoking. We played games where we girls would be blindfolded and have to guess which one of the guys was licking our pussy or fucking us. My first time up, I was sure it was Richard who was giving me head and shrieked when the blindfold was removed and I saw Rosie with her head between my legs and her tongue up my cunt. I dozed off just about the time the sun was coming up with Rosie's ass in my face while she sucked on Richard's cock. It was 11:00 am when Rosie got me up and led me to the bathroom. "Christ, you are good in bed. PJ is thinking about raising his prices for you and me. He asked me about doing lesbian stuff with you. How would you feel about that?" She added, "I think I would enjoy being with you."

"I've been with girls before. Even on stage with mom fuckers throwing money at us. It's okay...we could give it a try."

Rosie and I showered together, and as I washed myself between my legs, my cunt felt different...sort of swollen and tingley. I lost count of how many times I got fucked after five or so, and Richard was after me all night to let him fuck my ass. We found our clothes and got dressed for,the drive home. PJ had just gotten up and was,standing by the door with a towel,around him. As I passed him I gave that big cock one final squeeze. He grinned and said, "Don't do,that Princess. I might have to gooey up that pussy of yours again before you go. Hey, you guys come back tonight. Richard will be here and we'll go over some things. Just wondering Emma, have you ever had anal sex?

I blushed..."Well, despite Richard's begging, he didn't get it in there. I have had anal a couple times with small cock men, but even with them it hurt too bad, and I had to stop. Once a guy ****** me, but I hated it."

PJ put his arm around me and said,"you will never have to do anything you don't like with us, but I have taught a lot of girls how to do anal fucking. It's a technique I'd like to show you. There's a lot of money in that musty little hole of yours if you want to give it up. We'll talk more later.

Last edited:
I'm Emma, and I came to the U.S. from the Philippines a few years ago and lived in an apartment complex in East San Diego with my sailor husband who was always gone. A couple months after we moved in, another girl from the Philippines moved in. Her name was Rosie, and she was a couple years older than me. She lived by herself, and because I did not have a job and my husband had just deployed, we hung out a lot. Rosie always seemed to have money, and she went out a lot at night, but I didn't know what she did for work. One night I heard her having sex through the walls of the apartment...sounded like someone was really pounding her.

The next morning I asked her about it, and she confided in me that she had been with a customer. She said she worked for an ******* service, but this guy was a young sailor who she had a private arrangement with. She said her pimps didn't mind her working off their books as long as she was available for their customers. I asked her how much she made, and she told me $400 per trick. If the call was though the service she had to give $220 to the pimp.

I asked her what they were like and she said, "PJ is the older one who runs things. She said he was a black man who had gotten out of prison and learned the pimping and pandering business at Folsom Prison where he had been a member of the Black Guerilla Family. His cousin, Richard, helped him. Richard was a Crip gangster. She said they were both nice guys, never cheated or abused her, and she was saving her money. She asked me if I was interested.

I had been a stripper in Manila, and turned a lot of tricks before making it to the states. Since I was not working and short of money, I was interested. She asked me if I had ever been with a black man before, and I said, "No, I had always been afraid of them. I had heard they were meaN." She laughed, and said she felt that way too at one time, but after her first time with PJ, she preferred a black cock. Rosie asked me to strip down to my underwear so she could take a picture with her cell phone. She'd show it to PJ, and let me know it he was interested.

I pulled off my jeans and blouse and then decided to show him everything. I knew I was hot, and if he saw what I had, he was sure to like me. Rosie smiled as I stepped out of my panties, "wow, great tits...Are those nipples for real?" My nipples are dark brown, almost black, and they are usually hard, like Hershey Kisses.
I put my hands in back of my head, cocked my hips, curled my toes and Rosie snapped away.

Later that evening she called and said, "be ready at 8:30. I'll pick you up. The guys want to meet you."
I showered and put on my make up, checked myself out one more time in the mirror and decided my bush needed a trim. I started to shape it with a razor but just couldn't get it right. After I had trimmed most of it away, I settled for a raggedly looking Brazilian. That didn't look right, so I shaved myself completely bald. I was hoping that would be okay. The only thing I was concerned about was that I was very petite, only 4'11" and 105 lbs.

Rosie came by and helped me pick out a dress, a little shear black cocktail dress I could wear without a bra. I like the dress because in the right light, you could see the outline of my nipples. I put on a black thong and black nylons, and,feeling totally trashy, drove off with Rosie.

On the way there, Rosie didn't say much. She did say that she wanted to be sure that I understood I was going to be fucked pretty good by both pimps that night. I knew that was part of the deal. She told me that it would be pretty much straight sex, and they would let me know immediately if I had a job with them.

We drove into the black neighborhood in Southeast San Diego, and Rosie parked in front of a small stucco house with a tile roof. I followed her into the place, and PJ was there to meet us. He was very tall, at least 6'4" and very dark with lean muscular arms. He poured me and Rosie shots of tequila and invited us to sit down. I quickly drank mine, and he filled my glass again.

He gave me the once over, and asked me if I knew what I was getting into. I said I did. He asked me if I had ever done any sex work before, and I told him about my background of stripping and hooking in the PI. He asked me if I was clean, and I told him I was married and had not had sex since my husband went overseas two months ago. He smiled and said something about fixing that. I was already aroused just thinking about fucking with black men, and when he said that it was going to happen, I thought I was going to start climaxing right there.

After a few minutes and more small talk, Richard appeared at the front door. "Was up Cuzz?" He went over to PJ and fist bumped him. "This the new Ho?"

Richard just laughed, and walked over to me. "You are beautiful. And Rosie said your name is Emma?" He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips and lightly brushed my lips with his tongue.

Richard poured himself a shot, and as he did so, PJ made a motion with his hand and nodded to Rosie. She turned to me and told me to ******* up and she led me to a back bedroom.

Okay girlfriend, this is it. Here's what is going down. You are going to take off your clothes, at least down to your panties. I'll take you by the hand and lead you to the men. The will have draped the Coffee table with quilts, and one of them will help you lie down on the table. When your on your back, it would help if you opened your legs and offered you pussy to them. The are going to be making comments about your body, and at some point they will start touching you to see how you repond to a man touching you. This is important, because if they sense you are uncomfortable with a stranger touching you sexually, it ends there.
Any questions?

I had already dropped my dress to the floor and removed my hose and shoes. "Lead the way." I said. I tried to act cool, but my throat was dry, my cunt was wet, and my heart was beating 150 times per minute. Thank God for the tequila. I stepped out of the bedroom behind Rosie and I heard PJ let out a long sigh. Richard was grinning like it was Christmas morning. He stood up and guided me around the furniture to the "altar" I was to be sacrificed upon. Taking me by the shoulders, he gently lay me down. I immediately opened my legs and arched my back, raising my hips and vagina upward. I extended my arms over my head, but ******* brought my hands down to cup my breasts. Richard took my hands and put them back over my head, kissing my palms as he did so..."not so fast, little one. We'll let you know when you can touch yourself.

PJ then put his hand over my heart and said, "Try to relax. You're doing great so far." He then began running his hands up,and down my inner thighs, and shut my eyes tight and moaned loudly, trying to put my hand between my legs. Richard stopped me again and commented something about how eager I was. PJ said my muscle tone was excellent and told Richard to work on my tits. Richard began to,suck,on my left nipple while he massaged my other breast. I felt PJ removing my thong. He noted my shaved vulva and said, "I appreciate you taking the time to prepare yourself. Your vagina is beautiful, nice lips, and I dig the dark pigmentation. My cunt, like my nipples is very dark. Richard was still working on my tits and French kissing me when the boss went to,work on my pussy. He pulled my hips toward him and began licking my genitals, starting at my anus and working his way up to my clitoris. He focused on my clit with his upper lip while his tongue plumbed my fuck hole. I was writhing and moaning like crazy, and the men had to hold me down. PJ finally said, "It's time."

PJ and Richard Stood and undressed while I lay there watching them. I tried again to,touch my cunt but PJ slapped my had away. "That belongs to me for now. You don't touch it unless I give you permission." I groaned in frustration. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Rosie was nude and masturbating watching me get initiated. When Richard was undressed he stood over me. He was light skinned and heavily tattooed. His cock was circumcised and fat, about eight inches long and curved up. PJ was uncircumcised and at least 10 inches in length. His scrotum held a couple of testicles that were the size of hen's eggs.

Richard started to move between my legs to fuck me first but PJ stopped him. "I'm cracking this baby's ass before you." Richard reluctantly backed off, and PJ moved to my head and shoulders. He straddled me and dragged his nut sack over my face..."lick those balls," he said. I put my hands on his muscular ass and thigh and sucked at his balls. They were way to big for my mouth, but I licked and nibbled as I smelled him.

He found my vagina and began finger fucking me. His middle finger was bigger and thicker than a lot,of the white cocks I've fucked, and I was on the verge of coming when he put his cock in my mouth. I took his cock and pulled back the foreskin. His pre-cum was flowing and gagging me to the point awhere I was having trouble breathing. After he had enough of fingering me, he moved into the missionary position and entered me smoothly. I've had some big cocks in my time as a ******, but this guy knew how to use it. His big hand held my ass on he applied pressure to my anus as he fucked me. He also told me how pretty I was and how I knew how to use my "money maker." I fucked him back as hard as he was fucking me and it wasn't long before he filled my pussy with hot black seed.

He stood up, shook his head and said, "Damn....and you're married to a white guy? Your turn Richard.

Richard knelt beside me and asked me if I needed a break. I didn't. I was so horny I just wanted to fuck and fuck some more. I pulled him on top of me and he slid right into my "buttered bun." His cock was just the right size for me and because he was of average height, he was able to suck my nipples and kiss me while we fucked.

As we made love I could see Rosie engaged with PJ, licking our love juices off his cock. Then he started fucking her.
I went slower with Richard because I wanted to come with him. At one point he flipped me over on my belly and put me in the doggy style position. With his left hand on my tits and his other hand on my clit, I had an intense orgasm, screaming, FUCK ME, FUCK ME as I caught his hot sperm.

We were all laying naked in the front room, and I must have dozed off. The sun was just coming up,when Rosie got be up,and led me to the bathroom. "Christ, you are good in bed. PJ is thinking about raising his prices for you and me. He asked me about doing lesbian stuff with you. How would you feel about that?" She added, "I think I would enjoy being with you."

"I've been with girls before. Even on stage with mom fuckers throwing money at us. It's okay...we could give it a try."

Rosie and I showered and got dressed for,the drive home. PJ had just gotten up and was,standing by the door with a towel,around him. As I passed him I gave that big cock one final squeeze. He grinned and said, "Don't do,that Princess. I might have to mess up that pussy of yours again before you go. Hey, you guys come back tonight. Richard will be here and we'll go over some things. Just wondering Emma, have you ever had anal sex?

I blushed..."Well I have had cock up my ass, but it hurt too bad, and I had to stop. Once a guy ****** me to finish, but I hated it."

PJ put his arm around me and said,"you will never have to do anything you don't like with us, but I have taught a lot of girls how to do anal fucking. It's a technique I'd like to show you. There's a lot of money in that musty little hole of yours if you want to give it up. We'll talk more later.

To be continued....my first orgy, anal training, and becoming the property of the Black Guerilla Family.

Wow! Just Wow! Welcome to the site.

I showered and put on my make up, checked myself out one more time in the mirror and decided my bush needed a trim. I started to shape it with a razor but just couldn't get it right. After I had trimmed most of it away, I settled for a raggedly looking Brazilian. That didn't look right, so I shaved myself completely bald. I was hoping that would be okay. The only thing I was concerned about was that I was very petite, only 4'11" and 105 lbs.

"Okay girlfriend, this is it. Here's what is going down. You are going to take off your clothes, at least down to your panties. I'll take you by the hand and lead you to the men. The will have draped the Coffee table with quilts, and one of them will help you lie down. When your on your back, it would help if you opened your legs and offered your pussy to them. The are going to be making comments about your body, and at some point they will start touching you to see how you repond to a man touching you. This is important, because if they sense you are uncomfortable with a stranger touching you sexually, it ends there.
Any questions?"

I had already dropped my dress to the floor and removed my hose and shoes. "Lead the way." I said. I tried to act cool, but my throat was dry, my cunt was wet, and my heart was beating 150 times per minute. Thank God for the tequila. I stepped out of the bedroom behind Rosie, and I heard PJ let out a long sigh. Richard was grinning like it was Christmas morning. He stood up and guided me around the furniture to the "altar" I was to be sacrificed upon. Taking me by the shoulders, he gently lay me down. I immediately opened my legs and arched my back, raising my hips and vagina upward. I extended my arms over my head, but ******* brought my hands down to cup my breasts. Richard took my hands and put them back over my head, kissing my palms as he did so..."not so fast, little one. We'll let you know when you can touch yourself.

PJ then put his hand over my heart and said, "Try to relax. You're doing great so far." He then began running his hands up,and down my inner thighs, and shut my eyes tight and moaned loudly, trying to put my hand between my legs. Richard stopped me again and commented something about how eager I was. PJ said my muscle tone was excellent and told Richard to work on my tits. Richard began to suck on my left nipple while he massaged my other breast. I felt PJ removing my thong. He noted my shaved vulva and said, "I appreciate you taking the time to prepare yourself. Your vagina is beautiful, nice lips, and I dig the dark pigmentation. My cunt, like my nipples is very dark. Richard was still working on my tits and French kissing me when the boss went to work on my pussy. He pulled my hips toward him and began licking my genitals, starting at my anus and working his way up to my clit. He focused on my clit with his upper lip while his tongue plumbed Deep inside of me. I was writhing and moaning like crazy, and the men had to hold me down. PJ finally said, "It's time."

PJ and Richard Stood and undressed while I lay there watching them. I tried again to,touch my cunt but PJ slapped my had away. "That belongs to me for now. You don't touch it unless I give you permission." I groaned in frustration. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Rosie was nude and masturbating while watching me get initiated. When Richard was undressed he stood over me. He was light skinned and heavily tattooed. His cock was circumcised and fat, about eight inches long and curved up. PJ was uncircumcised and at least 10 inches in length. His scrotum held a couple of testicles that were the size of hen's eggs.

He found my vagina and began finger fucking me. His middle finger was bigger and thicker than a lot of the white cocks I've fucked, and I was on the verge of coming when he put his cock in my mouth. I took his cock and pulled back the foreskin. His pre-cum was flowing and gagging me to the point awhere I was having trouble breathing. After he had enough of fingering me, he moved into the missionary position and entered me smoothly. I've had some big cocks in my time as a ******, but this guy knew how to use it. His big hand held my ass while he applied pressure to my anus as he fucked me. He also told me how pretty I was and how I knew how to use my "money maker." I fucked him back as hard as he was fucking me and it wasn't long before he filled my pussy with hot sperm.

He stood up, shook his head and said, "Damn....and you're married to a white guy? Your turn Richard.

Richard knelt beside me and asked me if I needed a break. I didn't. I was so horny I just wanted to fuck and fuck some more. I pulled him on top of me and he slid right into my "buttered bun." His cock was just the right size for me and because he was of average height, he was able to suck my nipples, and kiss me while we fucked.

As we made love I could see Rosie engaged with PJ, licking our love juices off his cock. Then he started fucking her. I went slower with Richard because I wanted to come with him. At one point he flipped me over on my belly and put me in the doggy style position. With his left hand on my tits and his other hand on my clit, I had an intense orgasm, screaming, FUCK ME, FUCK ME as I caught his hot cum.

After a long night of fucking, sucking, and pot smoking, I dozed off. The sun was just coming up when Rosie got me up and led me to the bathroom. "Christ, you are good in bed. PJ is thinking about raising his prices for you and me. He asked me about doing lesbian stuff with you. How would you feel about that?" She added, "I think I would enjoy being with you."

Rosie and I showered together, and as I washed myself between my legs, my cunt felt different...sort of swollen and tingley. We found our clothes and got dressed for,the drive home. PJ had just gotten up and was,standing by the door with a towel,around him. As I passed him I gave that big cock one final squeeze. He grinned and said, "Don't do,that Princess. I might have to gooey up that pussy of yours again before you go. Hey, you guys come back tonight. Richard will be here and we'll go over some things. Just wondering Emma, have you ever had anal sex?

I blushed..."Well I have had cock up my ass, but it hurt too bad, and I had to stop. Once a guy ****** me to finish, but I hated it."

PJ put his arm around me and said,"you will never have to do anything you don't like with us, but I have taught a lot of girls how to do anal fucking. It's a technique I'd like to show you. There's a lot of money in that musty little brown hole of yours if you want to give it up. We'll talk more later.

Very hot story and I enjoyed reading it. Every next sentence I was like oh-*******, oh-*******. You built up the tension very good on this. I think you wrote something real erotic that alot of woman dream and fantasize about doing. Kudos my dear. ~BBB76
tumblr_nheb37MqvR1ren9y9o1_1280.jpg

Back