Help with picking the right 'first' dildo?!

Which does your wife prefer?

• Total voters
Okay all,
This is my first thread posting in the forums, so go easy on me... just needing some advice/suggestions.
I want to get my wife her first black dildo, but I want it to be a stepping stone (i.e. Start on the smaller side, while still bigger than me.)
For frame of reference: I'm all she's used to @ 7" long x 5 1/4" girth.
I need recommendations and advice, please! Which dildo should I choose to ease into this without scaring her or turning her off?

Attachments

• IMG_6489.JPG
    IMG_6489.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 13
Okay all,
This is my first thread posting in the forums, so go easy on me... just needing some advice/suggestions.
I want to get my wife her first black dildo, but I want it to be a stepping stone (i.e. Start on the smaller side, while still bigger than me.)
For frame of reference: I'm all she's used to @ 7" long x 5 1/4" girth.
I need recommendations and advice, please! Which dildo should I choose to ease into this without scaring her or turning her off?
You need to contact my homegirl @Rachhen425

The doc johnson realtic vib. Ur3 material dildo looks and feels amazing, its 6" or 8" insertable and thick..
Only draw back has a funny chemical smell, get the 6" as its way more then enough

Last edited:
Only draw back has a funny chemical smell, get the 6" as its way more then enough

Dildos with a "funny chemical smell" are releasing chemicals, including phthalates, that will be absorbed by mucosal tissue. If you must use such toys, only use them if they have a condom on them. Cheap rubber toys, especially jelly rubber, disintegrate over time, releasing more chemicals and staining other toys stored next to them.

Stick to quality silicone toys. Not only are they chemically more stable but they can be sanitized with a mild bleach solution or a cleaning in boiling water. (Don't boil silicone vibrators or any toys with electronic circuitry in them.) Unlike most cheaper materials, silicone is also nonporous; porous materials trap germs and encourage their growth.

Plenty of companies nowadays make affordable toys out of body-safe materials. Anyone reading this thread and planning to buy sex toys should spend a little extra cash on making sure the products are nontoxic.

More info-
http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/184960/toxic_sex_toys_what_to_know_before_you_buy/

or just search Google for body safe sex toys.

As for silicone black dildos of the right size-

Check out the Vixskin line by Vixen Creations. That line includes several dildos that vary in girth from 1.5" diameter to 2.125" Pleasureworks has a similar less expensive line of toys that includes models like the Captain and First Mate. Another reliable option is the Tantus Dual Density O2 line. If you want more realistic-looking dildos, check out the offerings from SquarePeg Toys and Mr Hankey's Toys.

You usually can find detailed reviews about specific toys on sex toy blogs.

Get
Dildos with a "funny chemical smell" are releasing chemicals, including phthalates, that will be absorbed by mucosal tissue. If you must use such toys, only use them if they have a condom on them. Cheap rubber toys, especially jelly rubber, disintegrate over time, releasing more chemicals and staining other toys stored next to them.

Stick to quality silicone toys. Not only are they chemically more stable but they can be sanitized with a mild bleach solution or a cleaning in boiling water. (Don't boil silicone vibrators or any toys with electronic circuitry in them.) Unlike most cheaper materials, silicone is also nonporous; porous materials trap germs and encourage their growth.

Plenty of companies nowadays make affordable toys out of body-safe materials. Anyone reading this thread and planning to buy sex toys should spend a little extra cash on making sure the products are nontoxic.

More info-
http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/184960/toxic_sex_toys_what_to_know_before_you_buy/

or just search Google for body safe sex toys.

As for silicone black dildos of the right size-

Check out the Vixskin line by Vixen Creations. That line includes several dildos that vary in girth from 1.5" diameter to 2.125" Pleasureworks has a similar less expensive line of toys that includes models like the Captain and First Mate. Another reliable option is the Tantus Dual Density O2 line. If you want more realistic-looking dildos, check out the offerings from SquarePeg Toys and Mr Hankey's Toys.

You usually can find detailed reviews about specific toys on sex toy blogs.
thanks for the good advise

Rabbit. Everyone woman we know, that has talked about them owns a rabbit. They run about $75 and money well spent

A rabbit is a type of vibrator, not a dildo. Also, you can't generalize rabbits. The effectiveness of a rabbit depends on how its angles and the location of its motors fit a specific woman's anatomy; what works for one woman won't work for another.

Some rabbits are cheaper than $75. Different models of the rechargeable silicone Vanity line by Jopen, in contrast, vary from $110 to $220.

A rabbit is a type of vibrator, not a dildo. Also, you can't generalize rabbits. The effectiveness of a rabbit depends on how its angles and the location of its motors fit a specific woman's anatomy; what works for one woman won't work for another.

Some rabbits are cheaper than $75. Different models of the rechargeable silicone Vanity line by Jopen, in contrast, vary from $110 to $220.
If not vibrating, is it not doing the same purpose with the extension and add on piece thats called a dildo? Thanks for your correcting my basic reply. I had no idea there was more than ONE and not $75. lol Good thing you pointed that out, most people don't shop around and compare products/prices

If not vibrating, is it not doing the same purpose with the extension and add on piece thats called a dildo?

Dildos have shapes and textures designed to make them ideal for thrusting. Many dildos also have flared bases that make the dildos safe for anal play, preventing the dildo from entering the anus completely and potentially becoming difficult to remove.

On the other hand. the defining feature of a rabbit vibrator is that it has two shafts: a main shaft for internal vaginal stimulation, and an external shaft for clitoral stimulation. This second shaft makes a rabbit a poor choice for thrusting.

The external shaft typically ends in an appendage that looks like rabbit ears . These provide the type of toy its name and focus the vibrations of that shaft onto the clitoris.

The doc johnson realtic vib. Ur3 material dildo looks and feels amazing, its 6" or 8" insertable and thick..
I tried the 8". Not only a funny smell (which haunted the rooms like a ghost) but also deteriorated very quickly. I think was defective, as it was sticky in a non happy way.

Back