Help needed!

Hi all

I started the whole BBC fun thing, and love it. I want to be a cuckold.

My wife has gone black several times, 2 home visits, 1 hotel night and even went black with a guy on the way back from the local club.

But now she not interested anymore, we were thinking of another meet 12 months ago but she said no, says it's a big turn off etc, hates me bringing it up.

I so want her to experience the best sex and the whole fun of her cuckolding me, but she just not interested anymore.

How can I convince to start it all again and onto full time cuckolding?

Bowlwolf

re: Help needed!
Bowlwolf, at this point, your thread creates a lot more questions than suggestions, which is why we always suggest new members take time to fill in their profile information. Here are just a few of the Q's that come to my mind ...

....Originally, was she ever really turned ON by it, or was she doing it more out of consideration and respect for you? You should have been able to tell.
....Can you recall what events took place at around the time she suddenly became "turned off"? Was the
bull' forceful, or maybe rude, or use foul language like calling her a 'whore' or 'bitch' etc, etc etc as that can turn the ladies OFF quite quickly.
....Do you think it might just be a racial issue ... possibly she would swing with white males but no longer black males?
....If you want her to experience the 'best sex' there is, do you know what that is? Have you asked her specifically what she thinks would be the best sex for her? Your post implies you are wanting this as much, if not more, for your own pleasure than you are for her pleasure.
....Maybe she's not into the swinging lifestyle and prefers a monogamous marriage ... most women do prefer a monogamous marriage. Multiple sex partners doesn't turn everyone on, you know.
....What are your ages? Maybe she's desiring to start a family and prefers you as the *******, or maybe she's going through menopause. Or, maybe she thinks your respect for her will change.
....What has been her general mood about having sex with you? Does she seem to enjoy having sex with you? Does she still initiate sex with you? Has she gone through depression or taking any new medications around the time she quit being interested?
....Maybe she's reached a point where she's not sure if this activity enhances or hurts her relationship with you. The ladies give the marriage commitment a lot more consideration when activities like these are suggested.
See where I'm coming from, Bowlwolf? A lot more Q's than suggestions at this point.
....Maybe the other members can give you things to ask, observe, or try to turn her back on to BBC. You could help the quality of your responses by taking time to fill out your profile info and explain yourself as a couple.
....Welcome to B2W by the way ... Mac
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
Back