Help me convince her

This is my wife and as much as I would love to see her with a bbc she won't do it. We talk dirty and play all the time. Let her hear it. Why does she need to fuck some bbc and also what would you do to her in detail if you had her infront of me? This is her and this is a pic of the mostrecent cock she likes...B2W let's hear it

....She's either got to have a desire to experience something "new", or she needs to feel there is something missing that you are unable to fulfill that she thinks is important. If she's content, the only way she's probably going to want to do this is to get you to quit bugging her about it. It's her body, she takes all of the risks (injury, disease, damaged marriage, reputation, self-esteem, etc) ... she's got to feel its worth it all. Obviously the desire or interest is there, its just developing a friendship with a "bull", and trust is something that you build over time.
....I believe if she was willing to simply lay down and spread her legs for anyone you had the desire to see fuck her, you'd eventually think less of her after the novelty of all this wears off. And, don't write off the possibility that the experience would exceed her expectations and she became addicted to the experience ... women often have bells that have never been rung in mundane marriages. If they get rung, those new bells will be as exciting to her as the first time she had an orgasm, and she'll want it more often.
....If its what the both of you want, I hope it works out for you. It'll certainly add some new stimulation. gif_Yellowballs-TubSex.gif .... Mac

Last edited:
Oh Mac, you are so right!
My hubs begged to watch me with another guy. I didn't have the desire and I didn't have anything missing.
I decided to do it mostly to get him to stop bugging me about it!
Who did I get?
An old college bf I desired, who is a black man, which I desire.
And then I realized how much I missed all that sex!

So you never wanted to do it then once you got it you were hooked?

This is my wife and as much as I would love to see her with a bbc she won't do it. We talk dirty and play all the time. Let her hear it. Why does she need to fuck some bbc and also what would you do to her in detail if you had her infront of me? This is her and this is a pic of the mostrecent cock she likes...B2W let's hear it
From what I am seeing here, hubby, you need to wake up. This kind of woman, what does she tell you? "Honey, I think it is wrong, even if you approve.", "I am just a one man woman.", "I could never cheat on you and that is how I see it.". Is that what she tells you? Then how many times do you have to be hit by the sledgehammer before you wake up? You keep pushing this stuff and you might really lose her, whether she tries it or not. For whatever reason, she has chosen you and she loves you. You should be grateful and since she has shot down every idea about trying this, you are seriously risking losing her by pushing this.
she has a great ass and I am an ass man.
How much are you really willing to risk? My impression from your posts is you are risking absolutely everything and acting selfish and like an idiot.
Forgive my being blunt.

In my case, our relationship began with me in a "cuckold role".
My wife was having a relationship with a black guy 8 years older than her, when we met.
We worked together for almost one year. Then he must go to another building for work, so Susana and me became into good friends. We became into good Friends and we used to talk about any kind of topics included sex.
She told me that her relationship was not good and they used to break up and become reconciled over and over again.
During those breaks, Susana need a helping hand and she came with me, until we finally fell in love.
But when her ex wished to be with her again, she left me and went with him. During those reconciliations they fucked. When Susie and me met on the work, she used to tell me that they had been fucking.
They finally broke up and she became into my girlfriend. But she had developed a great interracial fetish in me, so during more than 10 years I begged her to call her ex and have sex together.

Well done
Yes, but however it was not easy. The advantage for us was that her ex black boyfriend Axel was a genius in bed and they had had a so active sexual life.
I knew Susana felt great appreciation for him, despite they had broken up some years ago, and she would feel more comfortable with him tan with an unknown black male.

Back