Help me Breed my Beauty!

Bill Marson

Couple
Hey y'all. Wife's been too timid to try her first BBC (despite my best plans) but has been having some second thoughts recently. Been getting her into interracial vids and she's been cumming hard. We live in Virginia/ D.C. area and I would LOVE someone to really try their best to breed her. I want to see her petite body get all big with a black baby, but she's really shy as I've said. Black men have always frightened her but she's finally getting turned on by the idea. She made me take down the pics I posted of her previously so here's some new ones without the face since she's a legal sec and could get into trouble if her work found out.

Comment on what you'd like to do to her so when we read them together, she can be more persuaded to do the deed, perhaps with you! Thanx!

Your wife has a gorgeous body! I am sure her face is too. She needs to be with an educated, loving black man that will fuck her brains out. I am too far from you guys, but tell your wife I said she is absolutely gorgeous, and she should have more confidence. You guys also shouldnt be trying to get her pregnant either just fuck in my opinion.

Thanks for the comments, y'all. Lacy and I have just made contact with what will be her very first interracial coupling THIS UPCOMING MONDAY! Keep your fingers crossed that she enjoys herself and we'll be calling on more partners for her in the very near future. She just about came from reading the comments and looking at the pics guys!! Thanks to you, she's goin for it!

Some photos of the hot slut. She needs a baby in her belly alright!

Attachments

• cumslutwife01.jpg
    cumslutwife01.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 272
  • cumslutwife02.jpg
    cumslutwife02.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 268
  • cumslutwife03.jpg
    cumslutwife03.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 273
  • cumslutwife4.jpg
    cumslutwife4.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 297
  • cumslutwife05.jpg
    cumslutwife05.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 264
  • cumslutwife06.jpg
    cumslutwife06.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 257
Hey y'all. Wife's been too timid to try her first BBC (despite my best plans) but has been having some second thoughts recently. Been getting her into interracial vids and she's been cumming hard. We live in Virginia/ D.C. area and I would LOVE someone to really try their best to breed her. I want to see her petite body get all big with a black baby, but she's really shy as I've said. Black men have always frightened her but she's finally getting turned on by the idea. She made me take down the pics I posted of her previously so here's some new ones without the face since she's a legal sec and could get into trouble if her work found out.

Comment on what you'd like to do to her so when we read them together, she can be more persuaded to do the deed, perhaps with you! Thanx!

Why not make your experiences with bbc's more richer, more joyous, and more fulfilling by transforming and transcending yourself into a black woman by conceiving their offspring.

Back