HELP, IM NEW!!

whiteram

Male
OK OK, SO I BOUGHT INTO THE SITE AND WAS A LITTLE BIT MAD AT the fact that theres is nice sample videos on the open sample page , but all the videos i find inside the site are old poor quality , i want to view the full thing that was displayed, on top of that when i log in theres a page that shows videos for example , "2fingers" was one of the members with a video i wanted to see, when i long in and type the members name in to try and find it, no results come back in there name.......very upset....some one help me get my fix!!!lololol

OK OK, SO I BOUGHT INTO THE SITE AND WAS A LITTLE BIT MAD AT the fact that theres is nice sample videos on the open sample page , but all the videos i find inside the site are old poor quality , i want to view the full thing that was displayed, on top of that when i log in theres a page that shows videos for example , "2fingers" was one of the members with a video i wanted to see, when i long in and type the members name in to try and find it, no results come back in there name.......very upset....some one help me get my fix!!!lololol

Go here: http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/

Back